Sponsored

Finally my R is scheduled

bpracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FR-S, 2005 F250
I can only hope this happens but I'm not that fortunate :shrug: I thought that the car was painted 3-4 days before assembly...is that what in Production means? "Im not trying to beat a dead horse" just curious thanks:hail:
I looked yours up and it does say in production. Delivery date is still 5/20. No progress on mine, still awaiting shipping. Grrrr. Watch you get yours before mine...
Donson_Prod.JPG
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
From all the 2016 R owners a sincere "you're welcome!" to future 2017 R owners. I'm hoping it goes much smoother and straightforward for you all and our experience will help you out. I'm hoping you never have to explain to someone you think you ordered a car, you're not 100% sure, have no idea when or if it will be built but it's completely normal and expected. And then have to look at the strange look on their face doubting every word you just said.

Spot on. I've told the story so many times. I ordered it back in August and immediately told my friends because I was so excited....well that ended up with having to answer the, "Did you get your car yet??" question every time I talk to someone! Them the same rhetoric that you describe...

OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
I looked yours up and it does say in production. Delivery date is still 5/20. No progress on mine, still awaiting shipping. Grrrr. Watch you get yours before mine...

Yeah..I seen this, but it did not answer my questions....thanks anyway..oh well I will just wait like everyone else.:rant:

Goofball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 R
Sorry to steel the spotlight for a moment but anybody know why I can't pull my window sticker? The button is there and when I click it nothing loads.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Sorry to steel the spotlight for a moment but anybody know why I can't pull my window sticker? The button is there and when I click it nothing loads.
Look in your downloads folder. I think it pulls down the PDF instead of opening it in a browser.

Sponsored

Goofball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 R
Ok now my cotus look up doesn't even have the days left to deliver!? Wtf!?:shrug:

How's everybody durn tanyte?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
If you want - PM your VIN and i'll try, too.

bpracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FR-S, 2005 F250
Last edited:

Sponsored

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
My R was 11 days out 2 days ago and the COTUS site suddenly lost the ETA/days to go counter. Checked this morning, same. No ETA, days to go. A real bummer. Waited 9 months and finally some progress, then nothing. :shrug::doh:

ShadowBlackR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R - GR222
My R was 11 days out 2 days ago and the COTUS site suddenly lost the ETA/days to go counter. Checked this morning, same. No ETA, days to go. A real bummer. Waited 9 months and finally some progress, then nothing. :shrug::doh:
What date does your's show as in production?
Mine shows 4-4-16 and currently "awaiting shipment" with 12 days to delivery and hasn't had an update in over 10 days (except the day countdown).
Do I think it will be here in 12 days - NO. When I call they say it's headed to the "mod shop" for stripes and wing install. Same response for over a week.

Goofball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 R
Same here. Not sure what's going on.