Finally joining the club!

Chase9548

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package
After wanting a GT350 since 2015, I finally placed an order and take delivery of it this week.

2018 GT350 with 9500 miles, lead foot grey with the black stripes/white pin stripes, and convenience package. Wish it had the Recaro’s but that’s my only complaint!

First step will be installing the passenger side oil separator!

Let me know what you guys think.

IMG_3289.jpeg

IMG_3290.jpeg

IMG_3291.jpeg

IMG_3292.jpeg

IMG_3293.jpeg
Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
damn that is a stunning looking car! Great colour combo, very nice choice indeed. Enjoy :sunglasses: :like:

Unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samer
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Explorer ,2019 Impala
Nice! Congrats!

FirstGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White '18 GT350
Sweet looking car! Great color combo

Congrats on the new ride!

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Very nice... you won't need the radio.

You will spend your entire driving time with the windows down with the exhaust mode in Sport while you listen to the Ford Philharmonic 32-Valve Orchestra with Chewbacca Gargling on Lead Vocals.

Enjoy and welcome.

Sponsored

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
OP its your car, you don't need the internets opinion. Just enjoy your ride!!

But since you asked.. I like the specs you got but dislike the lame color. Anything on the grayscale is a no-go for me when it comes to muscle cars. Should be a nice bright color of some sort to match the grunt of the car's attitude; but that is my opinion (which should not matter to you).

Side note, once you sit in the nicer Alcantara/leather heated/cooled seats (again, my opinion) you will quickly forget about the uncomfortable Recaros... good choice, you will not regret that!

You will have a blast in that awesome ride. 😎

Kabayo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT
After wanting a GT350 since 2015, I finally placed an order and take delivery of it this week.

2018 GT350 with 9500 miles, lead foot grey with the black stripes/white pin stripes, and convenience package. Wish it had the Recaro’s but that’s my only complaint!

First step will be installing the passenger side oil separator!

Let me know what you guys think.

IMG_3289.jpeg

IMG_3290.jpeg

IMG_3291.jpeg

IMG_3292.jpeg

IMG_3293.jpeg
Nice ride. Recommend you look on Google about the pros and many cons of adding an oil separator before you get one.

Blue 350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350, 2019 Subaru Forester, 1971 Chevelle
Very nice and the color combo looks great. Enjoy your ride as the 350 is quite unique.

OP
OP

Chase9548

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package
OP its your car, you don't need the internets opinion. Just enjoy your ride!!

But since you asked.. I like the specs you got but dislike the lame color. Anything on the grayscale is a no-go for me when it comes to muscle cars. Should be a nice bright color of some sort to match the grunt of the car's attitude; but that is my opinion (which should not matter to you).

Side note, once you sit in the nicer Alcantara/leather heated/cooled seats (again, my opinion) you will quickly forget about the uncomfortable Recaros... good choice, you will not regret that!

You will have a blast in that awesome ride. 😎
Good thing I’ve got a rattle can of lime green spray paint ready to rock! Haha

OP
OP

Chase9548

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package
Nice ride. Recommend you look on Google about the pros and many cons of adding an oil separator before you get one.
From what I’ve seen the only cons would potentially be vacuum leaks and possible condensation building up and being sent back into the engine. I plan on getting the ford performance catch can. Do you have any personal bad experience I should be aware of? Thanks for the suggestion either way!

Sponsored

Kabayo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT
From what I’ve seen the only cons would potentially be vacuum leaks and possible condensation building up and being sent back into the engine. I plan on getting the ford performance catch can. Do you have any personal bad experience I should be aware of? Thanks for the suggestion either way!
Apparently condensation is the biggest threat. If you live in an area or visit an area that has cold winters, the condensation can freeze and plug up the venting which can lead to a blown seal or worse.

OP
OP

Chase9548

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package
Apparently condensation is the biggest threat. If you live in an area or visit an area that has cold winters, the condensation can freeze and plug up the venting which can lead to a blown seal or worse.
The lowest it usually gets where I’m at is high 30’s. Also this isn’t gonna be a daily driver so it will pretty much only be taken out in good conditions. I’ll look more into it though

Magnetic Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
The lowest it usually gets where I’m at is high 30’s. Also this isn’t gonna be a daily driver so it will pretty much only be taken out in good conditions. I’ll look more into it though
First off, gorgeous car! That color is awesome! I'm not sure how any issues ever occurred with catch cans but I've never had any issues with mine on the past 3 cars with 221,000 miles total. Zero. I've never seen condensation in any of them. Just looked like used oil. I've seen some milky stuff in turbo applications but never N/A. I live in Ohio where the winters are brutal and summers are hot. Only CON to adding a catch can is the added maintenance which is just emptying it when you do an oil change...