TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
You know what though folks? People don't like it, people didn't like it and OP didn't care. He did it for himself and not anybody else.

That my peers, is what real builds are about. So if you don't like his build? That's actually your problem not his.

So even if I don't like it, I commend the OP for not giving any fucks and doing what made him happy.
Sponsored

bigred90gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
While I can appreciate the effort that went into it, it just looks horrible. I will grant you that what appears to be figment issues could very well be optical illusion created by the lighting and color. So, not commenting on that part of it, I just personally think wide body kits on anything look odd. I also don't care for the riveted look. It cheapens it in my opinion and makes it look like someone just slapped some fender flares on it quickly/cheaply.

But, as has been said many times by many people on just about every visual mod, it's your car and your money, so your opinion is the only one that really matters.

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
On Toshi car, are his headlights just tinted or are the housings painted?
From photos they look painted. Mine have reflector black outs from anchor room

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Car needs a MMD V series spoiler on it. Goes the the best with the aggressiveness of the car.
I agree! That was my first choice before install, definitely my first choice now!

1quickfoxbody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 foxbody
hey grim what is the tires size your using and brand? we are in the process of doing the same kit on our 2016 here.

thanks ian

Sponsored

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
hey grim what is the tires size your using and brand? we are in the process of doing the same kit on our 2016 here.

thanks ian
Hankook Ventus EVO 2 285/30/20 | 305/25/20

But you can fit thicker sidewall profile and width if you wanted. These were the right price and I liked the performance on my last set of wheels.

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
I'm thinking the MMD V-Series spoiler would look awesome! TruCarbon is nice also, but expensive lol

I think it needs that big carbon spoiler.
2015-08-05_23-43-21.jpg

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
I would love that! I am working on it but wheels are a tough thing to get sponsored due to the high cost. Just had another sponsor hop on board though for rotors. R1 Concepts is sending out some nice big rotors for the car soon! #TeamR1
Omg are they available for sale??? I wrote them months ago about it!!!!!!
The car looks great. What arenyou gonna do for color? That blue sex (what i called it) is gonna ve tough to beat. I do agree with others that it needs a more agressive spoiler and a splitter. Take a look at the cervini, it looks amazing!!!

If you do get that sponsor make sure to go super stupid. Like 15 inch rears with 375 width tires:headbang:

80-tim05_zpsvdabcztb_685a3c352d6b504e662ec9f2921c04e68feb7b91.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
They are currently updating their site but they will be up soon! They approached me about using some footage I shot and then offered the sponsorship so I am really excited!

The next wrap is going to be a custom printed one with some really cool details to make the car look like a war torn/post apocalyptic/mad max car.

Got a new aggressive lip sitting in my living room right now and splitter coming soon with the support rods. Spoiler will probably be the MMD V-series soon as well.

And...If I am lucky, might be getting that new ARK exhaust that they have advertised for sponsorship now....

The car looks great. What arenyou gonna do for color? That blue sex (what i called it) is gonna ve tough to beat. I do agree with others that it needs a more agressive spoiler and a splitter. Take a look at the cervini, it looks amazing!!!

If you do get that sponsor make sure to go super stupid. Like 15 inch rears with 375 width tires:headbang:

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)

stresstest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 GT Premium

Holy shit. look at all those cracks in that tire

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium