Sponsored

Extreme Dimensions - Wide Body Kit Install

Wyldfyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Not bad at all. I think you just have to push the front wheels out a bit more (which you may have done by now).

Good job.
Sponsored

coastalcop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ok, my second post on this forum.

Nicely done. I too liked the wide body 240/60/80 z cars. ( had a 240 with a 350 shoehorned into it)

This DOES have a mad max feel ( that's a GOOD thing imo).

Great job for taking what I can only assume was a gut wrenching risk to do the mod, payoff is getting sponsors for your ride.

From a preference perspective the front originally had a bit of a "blowfish" look. Your splitters will fix that. On the rear I did wish they finished the back of the rear kit a little lower, but it still looks cool as hell and fits in the "mad max" theme.

Keep on keeping on, if it works for YOU it works.

Grumpy_Gator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT P.P.
Hello I am doing a wide body conversion this week. I am doing it myself starting Tuesday to be completed in 13 days in time for our biggest Mustang event of the year. I am a collision and paint retiree. I do have a question though, based on the body shop cutting the front fenders I see there is about a 2" opening in between the fender edge and the plastic splash shield. What did the body shop do to close that gap? Thanks

Last edited:

Joker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange GT
Looks Ballin dude

Sponsored

S550slidewayz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Is that a bunch of spot welds where they made the cut? What's the reason behind that? Looking to do this same kit myself. Please let me know.
Sponsored