Exhaust Question

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
I would def cuz i fee like thats the one think thats kinda scary removing it. It can just seriously leave you with a injury. Seems legit, my drive way isnt that bad i know I wont scrape there but most my friends house have some steep driveways so its not gonna very fun. Who cares tho its all for the good fitment tho... def. worth it!
Yeah I dont even have then on my car yet & already thinking of going lower. Oh well, no cash for that now. Gonna have to stick to my 1st pick.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BlueJay

BlueJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Yeah I dont even have then on my car yet & already thinking of going lower. Oh well, no cash for that now. Gonna have to stick to my 1st pick.
I wanna do bags but I dont have 4k rn lol i have the lowering spring, but all my friends are busy so my plan is to do lowering springs over the summer just let someone do them so at least that fitment is decent enough to get by, then do bags like 2 or 3 years after by then ill be with most my friends so we can figure it all out and get some amazing reactions lol! Def not doing lowering springs by myself thats a no no.

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
I wanna do bags but I dont have 4k rn lol i have the lowering spring, but all my friends are busy so my plan is to do lowering springs over the summer just let someone do them so at least that fitment is decent enough to get by, then do bags like 2 or 3 years after by then ill be with most my friends so we can figure it all out and get some amazing reactions lol! Def not doing lowering springs by myself thats a no no.
I wanted to do bags, but decided against it when I seen the price. I learned my lesson last time on dumping too much $ on my cars. Not only that, the dollar & US economy about to colapse, so I need to prepare in other fields. Setting up my freezer with the 1/2 a slab of beef as I type lol.

OP
OP
BlueJay

BlueJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
I wanted to do bags, but decided against it when I seen the price. I learned my lesson last time on dumping too much $ on my cars. Not only that, the dollar & US economy about to colapse, so I need to prepare in other fields. Setting up my freezer with the 1/2 a slab of beef as I type lol.
Bags are not the best option for bang for buck. Those def has to be coils. I just donā€™t wanna be static on all my builds. I want some variety. Plus Iā€™ve never touched bags so I wanna see what all the hype is about and if I should run them again for another project build or something. Money does become a issue but Iā€™m keeping the car long term unless it gets totaled or something but other then that Iā€™m not getting rid of the vehicle. Itā€™s gonna be the weekend car at one point but as of right now itā€™s the daily so having bags on one car and coils on the other is gonna be different feel in suspension. Iā€™m basically saving up years for bags so I have time, since Iā€™m not doing any bolt ons except exhaust till like around 45,000 miles. Just to be safe.

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Bags are not the best option for bang for buck. Those def has to be coils. I just donā€™t wanna be static on all my builds. I want some variety. Plus Iā€™ve never touched bags so I wanna see what all the hype is about and if I should run them again for another project build or something. Money does become a issue but Iā€™m keeping the car long term unless it gets totaled or something but other then that Iā€™m not getting rid of the vehicle. Itā€™s gonna be the weekend car at one point but as of right now itā€™s the daily so having bags on one car and coils on the other is gonna be different feel in suspension. Iā€™m basically saving up years for bags so I have time, since Iā€™m not doing any bolt ons except exhaust till like around 45,000 miles. Just to be safe.
Yeah I had told myself last time that the next time I would bag, but guess not. What I should of done is kept my 01 f150 single cab that was already slammed & bagged that one cheap style from an ebay kit. But I got rid of it a few months ago šŸ˜Ŗ. Already had the 5.4 v8 to go with it too, but had to get rid of it all. Good luck on the bags, Im sure it will look bad ass & be a much smoother ride.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BlueJay

BlueJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Yeah I had told myself last time that the next time I would bag, but guess not. What I should of done is kept my 01 f150 single cab that was already slammed & bagged that one cheap style from an ebay kit. But I got rid of it a few months ago šŸ˜Ŗ. Already had the 5.4 v8 to go with it too, but had to get rid of it all. Good luck on the bags, Im sure it will look bad ass & be a much smoother ride.
Dammmmm, you shoulda have kept the 01 honestly that would have been hella clean at the end it!

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Dammmmm, you shoulda have kept the 01 honestly that would have been hella clean at the end it!
Yeah it would of been. Went to a good home though. I got canned from my last job which paid really well for non vax compliance so I had to get rid of some cars to be able to keep the one I have. All good!

OP
OP
BlueJay

BlueJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Yeah it would of been. Went to a good home though. I got canned from my last job which paid really well for non vax compliance so I had to get rid of some cars to be able to keep the one I have. All good!
Just buy another for a project car?? At this point everything is a project car!

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Just buy another for a project car?? At this point everything is a project car!
Im trying to get a buddy of mine to let go of his SN95 that he has. Its one of them Saleens. He has it rotting away in his drive way. Paint is all faded, barely even runs. But I think he rather see it rot than part with it. šŸ˜”

RapidRedGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT (stick)
Thatā€™s correct.:Keeping the actuators plugged up just tricks the ECU happy, so that no codes are thrown. I now have a Steeda axle back with straight through mufflers.
Wanna sell me your actuators and wiring? šŸ‘€ I just bought a borla atak for my non-AE car and realized I need all that extra stuff šŸ¤§

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Wanna sell me your actuators and wiring? šŸ‘€ I just bought a borla atak for my non-AE car and realized I need all that extra stuff šŸ¤§
No. Iā€™m using them with the AWE actuator bracket to prevent the light on the dash from coming on

OP
OP
BlueJay

BlueJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Im trying to get a buddy of mine to let go of his SN95 that he has. Its one of them Saleens. He has it rotting away in his drive way. Paint is all faded, barely even runs. But I think he rather see it rot than part with it. šŸ˜”
Oooo I like the SN95 its def. one of my fav. mustang 4 gen besides the S195 those just look soo aggressive, interior is poop tho ngl. Yea my buddy and I saw a rx-7 in someone's drive way and we asked if they wanted to sell it. (I have a thing for the dorito car) that 13b just hits different. They were like "No , I'm sorry". I asked why and they said that it had sentimental value. It was the perfect spec and color and everything. I kind of wanna know what happen but don't at the same time since I don't wanna be that guy. i hate to see it just sit their forever that's a absolute bummer! If not me there is always gonna be someone to take care of it rather then it just sit and rot away!

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT500 '19 GT PP1 '13 GT500, 98 GT, 92 LX 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
The Flowmasters drone heavily. The Corsa, AWE, Borlas would not.
I used to love the Flowmaster drone on my old 92 LX 5.0.. The high revving sound just wasn't happening on the old stock 5.0. That's what you got.

5.0 Coyote is whole different instrument.

I have wondered how Flowmasters cat-back for active sounds?

OP
OP
BlueJay

BlueJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
That what im tryin to rn. The outlaw with valves and a x pipe! I feel like itll sound good cuz I have c & l muffler atm and its hella deep sounding not a loud while reving as the stock raspy mufflers but driving wise is much louder! I send a clip later when I get a chance

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Oooo I like the SN95 its def. one of my fav. mustang 4 gen besides the S195 those just look soo aggressive, interior is poop tho ngl. Yea my buddy and I saw a rx-7 in someone's drive way and we asked if they wanted to sell it. (I have a thing for the dorito car) that 13b just hits different. They were like "No , I'm sorry". I asked why and they said that it had sentimental value. It was the perfect spec and color and everything. I kind of wanna know what happen but don't at the same time since I don't wanna be that guy. i hate to see it just sit their forever that's a absolute bummer! If not me there is always gonna be someone to take care of it rather then it just sit and rot away!
My RX7 had only 58k miles. It was clean af. Had upgraded intercooler, radiator & a few other bits. Lost the apex seals at a very bad time in my life. I had the $ to fix it finally & I ended up gifting my dad a 2 car garage with the $ instead. Right before we got done building the garage we got a nasty hail storm. I was devistated. I ran out of $ & got into some trouble so I had to let it go. Sold it for $3500. It was a give away even with a bad engine. Guy drove 8 hrs to pick it up & still couldnt believe the price as I signed over the tittle to him. I almost cried. It was my fault, I hit a rough spot & couldnt do nothing about it. But oh well, Live & learn.
Sponsored