2019 Mustang GT

BigRed550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
I’ve had the black Ebach ones saved for over a month now but they have been out of stock. Reviews seem to be pretty good if you follow the install properly.

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
bump

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
30mm is a huge spacer, thats over an inch. I am not familiar with the Mustang world coming out of the BMW sphere of influence, but thats a huge spacer. I was always under the assumption no more than 20mm and even that was stretching it. Definitely going to need new bolts or studs. Regarding Eibach though, I pretty much trust anything they make.

Sponsored

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
30mm is a huge spacer, thats over an inch. I am not familiar with the Mustang world coming out of the BMW sphere of influence, but thats a huge spacer. I was always under the assumption no more than 20mm and even that was stretching it. Definitely going to need new bolts or studs. Regarding Eibach though, I pretty much trust anything they make.
Fairly common for guys on PP cars to run 25mm all around. That's what I did for over 15k miles and no issues on the stock bolts / studs / etc

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Fair enough, I respect your opinion. I’m gonna ask the pro guys here at my shop and see what they think

CompOrangeFanatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium /2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6
I have a set of the Eibach 20mm spacers that I was using with my Factory 20" Foundry wheels. No problems with them at all and no need for new studs to use these spacers.

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
I had Steeda 25mm ones on my 19 pp1 for a week. Also had BMR drag springs. Fronts would slightly rub on dips. Then installed Vikings on the rear along with longtubes and e85 tune. Then under heavy throttle the DS rear started to rub. Looked amazing but didn’t want the rub. Love to do 20mm but I’m not shaving down the studs

CompOrangeFanatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
I had Steeda 25mm ones on my 19 pp1 for a week. Also had BMR drag springs. Fronts would slightly rub on dips. Then installed Vikings on the rear along with longtubes and e85 tune. Then under heavy throttle the DS rear started to rub. Looked amazing but didn’t want the rub. Love to do 20mm but I’m not shaving down the studs
Have you noticed whether the PP1 wheels have the little pockets on the hub section or not? I know my original 20" Foundry wheels did so there was no problem with the stock length studs.

Sponsored

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Have you noticed whether the PP1 wheels have the little pockets on the hub section or not? I know my original 20" Foundry wheels did so there was no problem with the stock length studs.
There are. But I’ve read they weren’t deep enough. No worries. Prolly just keep watchin for new wheels n tires

CompOrangeFanatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
There are. But I’ve read they weren’t deep enough. No worries. Prolly just keep watchin for new wheels n tires
I can't imagine they're not deep enough. I had no problems and I can't imagine the pockets on the Foundry wheels are deeper than a PP1 wheel. If you lived close I'd let you try mine as I don't use them anymore since I got new wheels.
Sponsored