Sponsored

Edelbrock E-Force Troubleshooting Manual

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Any of you guys notice the injectors don’t sit very far down into the supercharger. They are in but I can see the o ring slightly. Would a few of you guys check and see if y’all can see the o ring also.
I can not see my o rings.
Sponsored

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Since the install, I started to get an intermittent coolant leak. I have the front clip off now trying to pin point it but I'm not able to get it to leak at all. It looks like it has been leaking at one or both of the pump fitting and possibly the resivore tank fittings. What did you guys that had leaks use instead of the original clamps? I'm thinking of replacing them with normal hose clamps and maybe even doubling up where possible. Also what locations were your leaks at? Its seems the leaks are only at connection's that are plastic to rubber. I have a 170 thermostat on the way along with a rtr front grill combo so I have some time to get the connections buttoned up as best as possible. Thanks in advanced for any info! BTW the front clip comes off alot faster the 2nd time around!

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Since the install, I started to get an intermittent coolant leak. I have the front clip off now trying to pin point it but I'm not able to get it to leak at all. It looks like it has been leaking at one or both of the pump fitting and possibly the resivore tank fittings. What did you guys that had leaks use instead of the original clamps? I'm thinking of replacing them with normal hose clamps and maybe even doubling up where possible. Also what locations were your leaks at? Its seems the leaks are only at connection's that are plastic to rubber. I have a 170 thermostat on the way along with a rtr front grill combo so I have some time to get the connections buttoned up as best as possible. Thanks in advanced for any info! BTW the front clip comes off alot faster the 2nd time around!
I only had leaks at the reservoir attachments. I just slid the spring clips to the end of the nipple and put screw clamps behind them (closer to the bottle).

mikengail

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Convertible A10
Any of you guys notice the injectors don’t sit very far down into the supercharger. They are in but I can see the o ring slightly. Would a few of you guys check and see if y’all can see the o ring also.
I can't see mine at all. I know they're in there, but I can't even tell where they should be, from an outside view anyway...

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I only had leaks at the reservoir attachments. I just slid the spring clips to the end of the nipple and put screw clamps behind them (closer to the bottle).
Sounds like a good game plan!

Sponsored

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I ended up doing this double clamp set up on the pump, intercooler radiator and the reservoir for a total of 6 fittings. I didn't do the two fittings on the intercooler itself because it always stayed dry plus it's easy to get to if a leak does occur. Once I got her all back together I took it for a good drive to get the temps up. As of now everything looks good other than my cap on the reservoir leaked a tiny bit due to overflow. The reservoir is really tiny on this kit. I did label all the bolts and push pins this time which was well worth it! The best part of the day was when the ups guy showed up with my grill combo which is why I ended up putting her back together today.
20190725_162435.jpg
20190725_140158.jpg
20190725_193447.jpg

Dun5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 15 Premium
Would one of you guys mind measuring the over all length on the injectors that came with the kit. If you didn’t install them or use another injector. I gave my lu47s away and used DW95s and don’t have mine to measure. Thanks!

HA8N3RO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange Mustang GT
Would one of you guys mind measuring the over all length on the injectors that came with the kit. If you didn’t install them or use another injector. I gave my lu47s away and used DW95s and don’t have mine to measure. Thanks!
For those with DW95s, how are you all getting the clips installed? Or are you just sitting the injectors in without clips? Went to swap injectors this weekend but the clips provided by edelbrock don't line up with the DW95s.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
After almost 2 months of waiting, my tuner kit has finally landed in Australia. Only days to go now!
Hoping I might be able to contribute something to this thread. Should have it all assembled by the end of the weekend with a bit of tuning to take place after that.
In either case, I’ll be documenting the swap from Gen 2 Whipple to TVS torque.
15874C69-BCD0-4EDB-B672-F885B46F97D2.jpeg

392lightning

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible
I installed DW95's without the clips, no leaks. I also had to rotate the injectors in order to get the connectors to fit all the way down.

Sponsored

Dun5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 15 Premium
For those with DW95s, how are you all getting the clips installed? Or are you just sitting the injectors in without clips? Went to swap injectors this weekend but the clips provided by edelbrock don't line up with the DW95s.
Take the clip off and install. That is what I’m trying to figure out if I can uninstall and remove the top hat and reinstall without it. I don’t have any leaks with the clip removed.

Dun5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 15 Premium
If you uninstall the lu47 injectors measure the length of them for me please.

aleccolin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.CarClubVT.com
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Is a BAP necessary to go down one pulley size on the LU47s? Is it good insurance regardless?

Also does anybody know if Griptec pulleys are available? They won’t answer my emails.

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Is a BAP necessary to go down one pulley size on the LU47s? Is it good insurance regardless?

Also does anybody know if Griptec pulleys are available? They won’t answer my emails.
Honestly a DW400 is cheaper and better than using a booster. Also less wiring. I got mine direct from DW with check valve for $269. Took an hour to install.

Dun5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 15 Premium

Pully are available. I would advise against going down a pully on pump gas. 2300 3 inch pully 2650 3.25 on pump gas
Sponsored