Easy and Inexpensive Mod

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
I have just placed them over the switch and gave a good look. I am not sure I like the look or not. I feel in may be too busy.:shrug: Maybe I should take a couple of pics, post and look for opinions.:D

But I am not sure anyone one this forum is willing to give an opinion....:lol::lol:
The two look good but not for me. Maybe if they had the darker look like the bezels on the gt350 wheel :D
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Matching the bezels is the other part, but then the chrome one looks to match the chrome surrounding the dash so it's picking your battles in there.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
LED light strip mounted in trunk.

The trunks of these cars are deep and dark. I had a couple of stick-on LED strips lying around and decided to mount one in the trunk. I ran the power to/from the side trunk light.;)

The pic is kinda crappy, but ya'll get the idea.:D

Probably cost me about $2 on ebay....:thumbsup:

[/url]IMG_0408 by Derek George, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
The trunks of these cars are deep and dark. I had a couple of stick-on LED strips lying around and decided to mount one in the trunk. I ran the power to/from the side trunk light.;)

The pic is kinda crappy, but ya'll get the idea.:D

Probably cost me about $2 on ebay....:thumbsup:
Nice one, this would suite the rear of the cabin as well, as the rears seats are quite dark imo. Maybe connected to the map lights...

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Nice one, this would suite the rear of the cabin as well, as the rears seats are quite dark imo. Maybe connected to the map lights...
This is very true. I don't spend much time back there, but some light would be great when you are searching for something:thumbsup:

Sponsored

Jim Bronson

Red One
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Coupe Six Speed
I saw this on ebay last fall. It was cheap from China (Where else?) and I ordered one. When it came, it was the wrong one. I wanted chrome and I was sent brushed. I contacted the seller and he sent me the proper one.

I haven't used either because I cant make up my mind whether I like one over the other or if I like them at all.

Sometimes I think its tacky and then other times, not so much:shrug:

the brushed matched the bezels in the steering wheel and the chrome matches the trim rings on the dash.

Should I use either or just huck them away....:shrug:

[/URL]Headlight switch accent by Derek George, on Flickr[/IMG]
My brushed version arrived today, and I think I'm going to like it. It matches nicely with the non-PP metal dash. I'll stick it on with tape for a while until I'm sure.