Sponsored

Woketman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Coupe
Will the Aliexpress large size covers fit a 2020 GT front AND rear calipers? Or large for front, medium for rear? Or some other combo? Thanks folks....
Sponsored

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Will the Aliexpress large size covers fit a 2020 GT front AND rear calipers? Or large for front, medium for rear? Or some other combo? Thanks folks....
I would %99 approve on fitment for fronts and back ! it's about the rims clearance .. check with the seller and flood him with questions and pictures before buying anything.

MadRabbit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tobey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost
MGP makes theirs out of aluminum and does custom color matching and lettering/logos. They are pricey but that would be the way I'd go if I did this.

Also want to add that covers serve two purposes, so they aren't just cosmetic.
First: they cover up the GOD awful looking stock calipers on the base cars. (sure you CAN paint them, but that's just putting lipstick on a pig. By painting them all you've done is drawn attention to the ugly stock calipers...FAIL)

Second: More importantly, they help with keeping brake dust off the wheels, which is a big bonus.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Second: More importantly, they help with keeping brake dust off the wheels, which is a big bonus.
Also prevent cooling of the caliper when needed. Which is really stupid.

MadRabbit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tobey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost
Only really a concern if you are tracking the car, which I would assume 95% of us aren't.

Sponsored

dirtwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7 mustang
For those of us with the standard front brakes. Which cover will fit?

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
MGP makes theirs out of aluminum and does custom color matching and lettering/logos. They are pricey but that would be the way I'd go if I did this.

Also want to add that covers serve two purposes, so they aren't just cosmetic.
First: they cover up the GOD awful looking stock calipers on the base cars. (sure you CAN paint them, but that's just putting lipstick on a pig. By painting them all you've done is drawn attention to the ugly stock calipers...FAIL)

How do you think a cover will keep break dust from getting on the wheel? I also cannot see any temp changes with those silly covers.

They only cover the face .:question:

MadRabbit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tobey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost
It won't totally stop dust from getting to the wheel but any dust that gets on the back of it isn't getting on to the wheel and every bit helps.

And heat is an issue for sure if you are tracking the car and pushing it hard. But on the street, unless you ride the breaks like a grandma, it's not really an issue.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
It won't totally stop dust from getting to the wheel but any dust that gets on the back of it isn't getting on to the wheel and every bit helps.

And heat is an issue for sure if you are tracking the car and pushing it hard. But on the street, unless you ride the breaks like a grandma, it's not really an issue.
I can go ridiculous, and say the alum cover would help reduce the heat. As they will act as a heat sink.
Sponsored