it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Any weight savings of these vs stock?
no...but since it's missing metal from being drilled... maybe some but probably hardly.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
No point of going cross/drilled if is not 2 piece. You are just throwing your money away.

Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Yep...Same as spending tons on widening a wheel when you can buy a better set for less.

You get my point?

JAS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT black accent package
No point of going cross/drilled if is not 2 piece. You are just throwing your money away.
If we were looking to get rid of brake fade on the track, then yeah we wasted money on the Rotorpros. But since we went for looks with no loss of performance, then no we didn't waste any money at all.
In fact it's a way to set our cars apart from the hundreds of other mustangs.
To each their own bro, but it's no different than buying other useless stuff for the car. Like the RTR diffuser which literally does nothing to improve aerodynamics.

Last edited:

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
If we were looking to get rid of brake fade on the track, then yeah we wasted money on the Rotorpros. But since we went for looks with no loss of performance, then no we didn't waste any money at all.
In fact it's a way to set our cars apart from the hundreds of other mustangs.
To each their own bro, but it's no different than buying other useless stuff for the car. Like the RTR diffuser which literally does nothing to improve aerodynamics.
Rtr rear diffuser makes the car stand out 10x better. Not many people going to look at your rotors and say wow they are slotted. But we get each other's point.:headbang:

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Yep...Same as spending tons on widening a wheel when you can buy a better set for less.

You get my point?
I am not the one criticizing. Is there a mirror in your house?

mustangtaxman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
2017 86
for those of you that changed your own rotors, do you have any suggestions on how to remove the bolts holding the caliper to the rotor. i can't get them to budge

Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
for those of you that changed your own rotors, do you have any suggestions on how to remove the bolts holding the caliper to the rotor. i can't get them to budge
You mean bolts to the spindle. They are 15mm. Turn you wheel all the way so you have enough room to put on breaker bar and loosen the bolt.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS C6 Corvette
Different people like different mods. Just because you don't think it is worth others do. I paid the same amount for drilled and slotted as standard rotors.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Different people like different mods. Just because you don't think it is worth others do. I paid the same amount for drilled and slotted as standard rotors.
Glad someone else saw it.
Sponsored