ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Oh here we go, the boy is envious of the Harley, 2 cylinder motor sounds, thumps, better then his horse car . :devil:

My biggest kick when I road, was to pulling next the driver. Bike barking, driver turning up his stereo. We take off and I ride his door until I'm tired of fucking with hot shot.

Bike riders, don't think they are cool, they know it and you do to. To be clear not only is my high school better than yours , my car sounds better too LMAO
Bawahahahaha. what ever you say son.
Now go knock a mirror off a cage so you can feel manly.
Sponsored

velocity550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I only see other Mustangs when I'm not driving mine, so not really. WRX's love to rev at me though.
LMAO I thought I was the only one that had that happen to me. Every time I'm in the daily I see some other nice sporty cars, but every time I drive mine I see a bunch of Toyota Camrys.

slick_rick_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
18’ GT350
I only turn it up at the request of fellow motorists when parked / stopped at a red light. Makes me smile seeing them smile. Reminds me of the shit eating grins from the music video Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun.

1634130264820.png

Blithe16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '19 a10
Is no one here getting revved at from the opposite lane of traffic?

Maybe it's a regional thing. Never confused as to what the rev meant.

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
It is normal here for the revs. They come from Mustangs and other makes and for the most part, we all respect each other. I ran into a guy at a convenience store this evening and he said he heard me backing in and told me, his wife asks why he always revs and he said to say hello.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I voted yes but it's circumstantial.

I normally don't unless there's a mutual admiration of the cars, or someone revs first.

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
I don't, mainly because I wouldn't want the person I'm revving at to interpret it as a challenge to race. If someone was to rev at me and it was clear it's the "friendly blip" I might rev back or give a thumbs up but it really hasn't happened.

I'm surprised at the responses that a rev is the person being a d-bag or rude. That's an attitude I'd expect from from drivers who aren't car enthusiasts, not from Mustang drivers. (I'm not talking about the teenager who sits at a stop light revving continually.)
66646055.jpg

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I used to rev at other "muscle cars" but then just mustangs and recently just classic mustangs. Mostly just throw the peace at people. Also mostly rev for my own enjoyment randomly no matter who is around. Not like I'm revving every drive or anything but maybe once a month or so when I get the wild hair.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I assume you rev every time you downshift anyway, don't you? :)
I love downshifts. They sound sooo nice... so naughty... :devil:
The car does it automatically yes. And I enjoy it very much. Sometimes I just feel like throwing it in 2nd while going 50mph. Sometimes while slowing down, sometimes in that moment the slowest driver on the planet decides to get out of my way. This car LOVES going from cruise to holy shit and then back to cruise almost more than I do. In Mexico of course.
Sponsored