Sponsored

dirty inside back glass

SpaceGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
I have this issue to. What could be causing it? Its definitely not normal for this haze to keep reappearing.
Sponsored

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
Do you all have a lot of humidity? I've had my car for 6 months, drive it daily, and haven't had to touch the inside rear window. But I live in the desert and that's the only thing I could think of that would make such a difference.

RevvdMedia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I use Invisible Glass as well. Sometimes it will take a second or third pass to really get it clean, but it does seem to work well.

I found you can clean the bottom of the rear window if you wrap the cloth around your hand/finger tips and just "wedge them" between the glass and the parcel tray. You have to put some pressure on the parcel tray to really get to the bottom of the window, bit it does seem to work. I had a billion smudges on that window from my rear speaker install lol.

Crais

I call it Vera
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 DIB GT Premium PP
+1 on the Invisible Glass. Solved the haze problem on both of our cars. Definitely use a lint free (non plush) microfiber. I have a waffle weave that is only for the inside glass.
I attempted RainX on the inside once. Don't do that, hehe.

Guardstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
I just used foamy glass cleaner with the microcloth--btw gave me a chance to try the back seat and I wouldn't sit back there on a dare.

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I ride with my windows down and my back window is getting bad but it is too hard to get back there to clean it :(

stctippr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT
I also have the problem of peoples' greasy ass hair when they're sitting in my back seat. Giant nasty spot on the top of the windshield. Guess I need to start demanding showers for people who want to sit in the back.

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
I also have the problem of peoples' greasy ass hair when they're sitting in my back seat. Giant nasty spot on the top of the windshield. Guess I need to start demanding showers for people who want to sit in the back.
greasy ass-hair?

or

greasy-ass hair?

Stripler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
I don't think you can demand anything from the people sitting in the rear seats. The fact that they are sitting there is punishment enough and they will probably only be happy if you threaten to deny them access.

Sponsored

stctippr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT
Well I didn't buy the car to drive people around in. Any time we go anywhere it's "Let's take your car even though I'm gonna bitch about the head/leg room every single time."

mustangfanatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
My wife's Mustang has the same issue with haze on the rear glass and we don't ride with the windows down often. I use a high quality glass cleaner yet in less than a week, it is hazy again. :shrug:

TorkN8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Silver Auto W/3.55's
I love this glass cleaner...and of course I use micro fiber towels...

This solved my rear glass haze problem after a couple of treatments...

Available at Wally World...

I use this glass cleaner as well. I also have one of those triangle shaped pads thats attached to a handle. It really helps reaching all of those hard to reach corners in the back and front glass. I first use the cleaner to cut through the haze, greasy oil that comes from the interior plastics out gassing from heat. Then I go over it with a micro fiber draped over the top of the pad to polish the glass, if you will.

TorkN8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Silver Auto W/3.55's
I use this glass cleaner as well. I also have one of those triangle shaped pads thats attached to a handle. It really helps reaching all of those hard to reach corners in the back and front glass. I first use the cleaner to cut through the haze, greasy oil that comes from the interior plastics out gassing from heat. Then I go over it with a micro fiber draped over the top of the pad to polish the glass, if you will.
Here it is!
image.jpg
Sponsored