Vehicle Showcase

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
I would love to join in, I've been to a few c&c but have not been lately... unfortunately 2 days ago and Rav4 tried to rape my Mustang up the butt... all on dash cam, front and rear cam. January 4 is when mine finally goes in for repairs... waiting on confirmations from their insurance. .cheap one at that... safeco... I am in the Denton area

Sponsored

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would love to join in, I've been to a few c&c but have not been lately... unfortunately 2 days ago and Rav4 tried to rape my Mustang up the butt... all on dash cam, front and rear cam. January 4 is when mine finally goes in for repairs... waiting on confirmations from their insurance. .cheap one at that... safeco... I am in the Denton area
Mine gets out of the shop in about 3 weeks lol. Hang in there

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I'm in Denton and would like to come to one of the meets but my car tends to live in the shop. It was there for 4 months got it back 2 weeks ago and now it's back in.

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in Denton and would like to come to one of the meets but my car tends to live in the shop. It was there for 4 months got it back 2 weeks ago and now it's back in.

For... upgrades or repairs? lol. just curious.

Sponsored

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
I was in Houston over the weekend and no wonder they are so much more active than the DFW area. I bet the number of mustangs down there out number us 3 to 1. I'm including all years. They were everywhere.

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No joking huh. I'll tell you.. I wish we could start a DFW 5.0 club. There are so many benefits if w could just be a little more active together.

-Sort of a second family of friends to enjoy shareing mods ideas not to mention socialize.
-cruises, cars and coffee, while also trying to be a part of some things in the community, like Toys for Tots and such.
-sharing individual talents. some are good with photography, photo edit, some have space and tools, some have know how
-could do group reserve track days and stuff like that.

We could all benefit each other if we were to get together and get to know each other.

but ya know *rolling eyes*

Flyfaster1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Magentic PP GT
Agreed.. there's always dome dbags that ruin it for everyone at every meetup but it would be nice to start one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
I am looking forward to another gathering...one way or another.

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
No joking huh. I'll tell you.. I wish we could start a DFW 5.0 club. There are so many benefits if w could just be a little more active together.

-Sort of a second family of friends to enjoy shareing mods ideas not to mention socialize.
-cruises, cars and coffee, while also trying to be a part of some things in the community, like Toys for Tots and such.
-sharing individual talents. some are good with photography, photo edit, some have space and tools, some have know how
-could do group reserve track days and stuff like that.

We could all benefit each other if we were to get together and get to know each other.

but ya know *rolling eyes*

There's actually a club called DFW 5.0. They have a forum, a YouTube, and Facebook pages. They don't appear to be that active anymore. Doesn't mean they aren't active at all tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored