DFW GET TOGETHERS

Harley2k

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Tcstang and rgingo have always been a great team players by trying to get a group together and for that thank you. Due to no ones fault it has turned out kinda funny to me. I actually got to participate in the Cruise to the Hill Country but we went to Tyler, and now the Sept get together that was in October. Just a funny observation. Hopefully we can keep momentum going at every step, had a great time the day I got to cruise to Tyler with the group. Chime in with suggestions and if anyone is on the fence about participating give it a shot its a lot of fun. I only mentioned a couple of guys, but there are several that activity participate in the group, and the ones I met are awesome guys with really nice cars and I hope to go to more get togethers in the future.
Sponsored

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered

rgingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T/Auto/50-yr/FRT
Tcstang and rgingo have always been a great team players by trying to get a group together and for that thank you. Due to no ones fault it has turned out kinda funny to me. I actually got to participate in the Cruise to the Hill Country but we went to Tyler, and now the Sept get together that was in October. Just a funny observation. Hopefully we can keep momentum going at every step, had a great time the day I got to cruise to Tyler with the group. Chime in with suggestions and if anyone is on the fence about participating give it a shot its a lot of fun. I only mentioned a couple of guys, but there are several that activity participate in the group, and the ones I met are awesome guys with really nice cars and I hope to go to more get togethers in the future.
You're welcome. We have a good group (plus several we haven't met yet). Our meets and/or cruises are an excellent way to exercise our ponies, show-off a bit and, of course, have some fun. It's also good way to exchange info, observe actual mods (especially exhaust sounds) and support each other in general.

I'm ready for another meet/short cruise. My wife and I really look forward to getting our 'stangs together. Last week in Oct seems like a good time. Let's chime in. :cheers:

mocella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT Premium
Anyone planning to go to Fun Ford this Saturday? We're considering it if the weather decides to behave.

Sponsored

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
Anyone planning to go to Fun Ford this Saturday? We're considering it if the weather decides to behave.
I'm planning on doing the show/shine at FFW
Sponsored