Sponsored

DFW

Flyfaster1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Magentic PP GT
There's actually a club called DFW 5.0. They have a forum, a YouTube, and Facebook pages. They don't appear to be that active anymore. Doesn't mean they aren't active at all tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, that group started out to be a good one..
Sponsored

ied0135

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB EB PP MT
Well not all of could afford the 5.0... I'd like to be part of an active DFW group as well.

rgingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T/Auto/50-yr/FRT
Well not all of could afford the 5.0... I'd like to be part of an active DFW group as well.
Don't make the mistake of thinking a choice of a 2.3T is only based on "affordability". I personally chose the turbo because my wife and I like using it as a DD as well as for long but really comfortable and fun road trips (classic "GT" behavior). If the 2016 Shelby GT350 had been available then, I would have seriously considered it (and not traded-in my 2011 6cyl DD). Perhaps you didn't notice, but we're in the process of organizing our DFW M6G Club (see thread in this "DFW" sub-forum). :cheers::cheers:

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm talking about a club that gets together and hangs out and rides together. Each person sharing their own talents with others when available. Not so much a forum group at all.

BrianSVT94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Mustang GT Premium PP
It would be cool to have a good group in DFW again. I remember a long time ago when DFWstangs.net was still active there was a pretty large community. the mustang scene has died down a lot over the years it seems.

Sponsored

Jasber

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Ingot Silver
I recently joined Muscle Mustang DFW and they're a great group of folks. They do a meetup every Saturday in Arlington at Burger Box. I'm in Irving but in the process of moving to Corinth.

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody have an MGW or Steeda shifter in their rides who wouldn't mind me driving around the block with it? Have heard great things about both, just kinda want to do a "try before you buy" kinda thing.

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I recently joined Muscle Mustang DFW and they're a great group of folks. They do a meetup every Saturday in Arlington at Burger Box. I'm in Irving but in the process of moving to Corinth.

I'm in Corinth also maybe I'll see you around.

AllenGJr43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White A6 GT
Im in Justin. Looking forward to going to some meet ups. Really want to here some 5.0 aftermarket exhausts in person. Its hard to tell on these youtube videos.

Flyfaster1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Magentic PP GT
Im in Justin. Looking forward to going to some meet ups. Really want to here some 5.0 aftermarket exhausts in person. Its hard to tell on these youtube videos.
Very true man.. I had the same issues until I heard some of the guys this last weekend.

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Anybody have an MGW or Steeda shifter in their rides who wouldn't mind me driving around the block with it? Have heard great things about both, just kinda want to do a "try before you buy" kinda thing.

I almost suggested [MENTION=18854]s550_Arctic_Knight[/MENTION] but then I realized he is in Beaumont...

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK

If you want loud I'll take my resonator out and put my x-pipe back in. Catless headers to ataks make ears bleed under wot :)

AllenGJr43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White A6 GT
Haha. Were you able to pass inspection without the cats? That's the thing I'm worried about. If I can find a place, then I'm going that route. Just not sure which exhaust I'm going to pair it up with.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Haha. Were you able to pass inspection without the cats? That's the thing I'm worried about. If I can find a place, then I'm going that route. Just not sure which exhaust I'm going to pair it up with.

Haven't had to get inspected yet. But if it's anything like Nevada was $20/$40 should take care of that. I think I have a spot who won't look. Only part that worries me is how many o2 sensors they turned off.

Sponsored