Sponsored

Dark Horse

BreadBurner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I am oblivious to the make up of the car because I just don’t care. Does the handling package come with the CF wheels? If it does I’m off today and tomorrow and may head up to look at the one they have which is a handling package DH.
CF Wheels are a separate option and do not come with the Handline Package. The CF Wheels are like 8k if I remember correctly.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
YAWN typical dealer markup nonsense. Nothing to see here.

Sponsored

SBR70.3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT Premium, 23 Explorer ST, 19 GTI (DD)
At that price point, Ford should have made the Mustang a mid engine/RWD layout to compete with the Corvette. Not to mention the rear end of the car is ugly AF. It is almost as if Ford gave up on the design now that the Camaro and Challenger are going away.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I am oblivious to the make up of the car because I just don’t care. Does the handling package come with the CF wheels? If it does I’m off today and tomorrow and may head up to look at the one they have which is a handling package DH.
I think someone else already mentioned, but it’s a $9k option but does require the HP I believe. I think a good number of people don’t care for the fan blade design but I kinda like them. I think I saw at one point they were a late 2023 availability so they might just be rolling off the lines now. And they might not be producing the HP cars right now since they have the sticky summer Pirelli’s (they did not go back to the Cup2’s for the DH). I do think it will be a rare option since it will push MSRP close to $80k since it requires the HP. And then add the ADM’s on top of that

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I think someone else already mentioned, but it’s a $9k option but does require the HP I believe. I think a good number of people don’t care for the fan blade design but I kinda like them. I think I saw at one point they were a late 2023 availability so they might just be rolling off the lines now. And they might not be producing the HP cars right now since they have the sticky summer Pirelli’s (they did not go back to the Cup2’s for the DH). I do think it will be a rare option since it will push MSRP close to $80k since it requires the HP. And then add the ADM’s on top of that
There’s an HP DH at the dealer I bought the Mach from. I’m gonna check it out this weekend just to get my thoughts on it.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
There’s an HP DH at the dealer I bought the Mach from. I’m gonna check it out this weekend just to get my thoughts on it.
Will be curious to hear your thoughts. I haven’t checked one out yet, although I might this weekend as my dealer has one in the showroom. I’m hoping he’ll let me drive it but I doubt it (since I have no intention to buy it)

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Will be curious to hear your thoughts. I haven’t checked one out yet, although I might this weekend as my dealer has one in the showroom. I’m hoping he’ll let me drive it but I doubt it (since I have no intention to buy it)
Even though I bought the Mach there I doubt they’ll let me drive it either. But you never know, it never hurts to ask.

Sponsored

SBR70.3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT Premium, 23 Explorer ST, 19 GTI (DD)
Wheel locks........$299.99. If someone actually pays that then they are an idiot.

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
Wheel locks........$299.99. If someone actually pays that then they are an idiot.
BUT ITS A SUPER SPECIAL EDITION MUSTANG BRO.
you know, not like the other super special editions ford sells, this one is different and better in some super specialer kind of way because its the newest one.

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
i got mine for MSRP today and I'm in love with it. I think it's beautiful. Honestly, I like the butt more than my 6th gen Bullitt, and that was beautiful. really digging my recaro seats and the dash. Everything changes and that's the beauty of our hobby.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Fugly horse .... Post your fugly horse in 7g forum. Don't need this to blind my eyes.
Tell that to the OP who apparently thought this is a relevant M6g topic.
Sponsored