Damn Crows

Shotgun76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT *Magnetic*
Help! I've had my car for a week now and the crows are sitting on the edge of the windows and pecking the rubber trim to death. I put bags on the mirrors and they just walk all over the car. What gives? They didn't bother my F150. I can't let them destroy a brand new car. :frusty:
Sponsored

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Cabelas should have a solution for this. I say make an example of one of them and they won't be back

wildsailor

This Club for me?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
I saw the subject line and thought this was a band!

Try a plastic owl nearby or an inflatable snake (marina trick - available at a marine store). Another solution, and one I never thought I would recommend to anyone but for a year and a half now I have enjoyed this one as it produces a never ending source of laughter at his antics and crazy curiosity...get a cat.

Protection started day one!

WP_20150413_19_02_54_Pro-M.jpg

WP_20150413_19_03_16_Pro-M.jpg

OP
OP
Shotgun76

Shotgun76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT *Magnetic*
I saw the subject line and thought this was a band!

Try a plastic owl nearby or an inflatable snake (marina trick - available at a marine store). Another solution, and one I never thought I would recommend to anyone but for a year and a half now I have enjoyed this one as it produces a never ending source of laughter at his antics and crazy curiosity...get a cat.

Protection started day one!

Then the cat would be lounging on the hood

Sponsored

wildsailor

This Club for me?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Then the cat would be lounging on the hood
I don't have trouble with that. I mostly have to make sure he is not under it but he scoots when I start up. He also has this crazy habit of walking in front of me when I am outside pretending like he is leading me where I am going. He is now doing that when I back out of the drive. I see him in the backup camera walking behind the Mustang leading me out into the street. When I am out far enough he turns and sits down. Like I say, after being a dog person all my life I never imagined this little guy would make me laugh every day....

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
In my case, only if it's parked inside the garage or the shop.
Outside, they stay off. :eek:

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
I agree; get a cat

Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' fusion 14 explorer sport
Crows pecked the trim around the back glass of my F150. Bastards! I can't stand them. Once they get on the car and see the reflection of themselves in the window and think it's another bird they need to fight it's game on. I covered up my windows for a while and then they quit. Not that they wouldn't come back. Luckily I have a couple stray cats that hang out in the neighborhood now so I don't have to worry about it with the other cars.

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Aww hell. no... Cats and birds both would be shot......

lwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50th
I can't keep my two little dudes off my DIB...... No scratches, but those little cat paw prints drive me crazy!!!!!!

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Prem/PP/ruby red/premier int.
I used to work at a Ford dealership in Tampa, Florida when I was 17. One day we had two Sandhill cranes (verrrryyy protected, can't mess with them at all) walking around the new car lot. One of them put his head in between the cab and the bed and stayed there for five hours. No joke, 5 hours. The other one pecked at his reflection on a new Ford Fusion for 10 minutes or so. Probably the funniest thing I ever saw working at a dealership.
Sponsored