Not open for further replies.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
What is your point? Not trying to scare us are you? Snort!
No, just refuting your claim that side effects are imagined.
Sponsored

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
No, just refuting your claim that side effects are imagined.
To be fair he stated 'some' people might imagine they are having side effects...

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Why did you and the wife not wait or consider the Johnson &Johnson one shot ?
Spoke to my doctor in length about the three available vaccines. In his opinion, which we trust, he felt the all three were acceptable. He said if given the choice between Moderna and Pfizer, go with Moderna which is what we did. J&J not readily available in SC. I'm 69 and my wife is 68. No need to wait. I want to hug my grandchildren again.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
for Someone who professes to love and care about humanity you’re a real head scratcher case haha
Some people think humanity is great except for the people.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I told her about how sick the second shot made me for a day.
Interesting how it effects different people. I'm 72 in a few days and had no reaction to either shot. Not even any redness at injection site. I couldn't even find it after I pulled the band aid they put on.

I wonder if you already had the Wuhan and didn't notice it, you wouldn't have any effect from the vaccine either?

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I wonder if you already had the Wuhan and didn't notice it, you wouldn't have any effect from the vaccine either?
It is generally the opposite. Past exposure to Covid or other corona type virus increases the chance of experiencing the side efects from the vacccine.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Are you the type that always gets a flu shot? That's fine if you do, but if not, then you obviously aren't super-scared of dying from the flu annually, why so much fear on this one then?
Traditionally, I didn’t take the flu shot. Primarily because I was running my own business/very time-poor, ten years younger and never had the flu.
Fast forward 10 years, I’m now in my mid 40’s and working for a company who offer the flu shot on their time. Yes, I get the shot each and every year.

Now to your comparison of the flu to COVID...
If you actually looked at the stats, you’d quickly realise that the first 12 months of COVID in the US has killed between 10 and 20 times more people than the flu typically does.
It’s a false equivalency my friend.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
If you actually looked at the stats, you’d quickly realise that the first 12 months of COVID in the US has killed between 10 and 20 times more people than the flu typically does.
If flu deaths were reported the same way covid is I really doubt the numbers would be that far apart.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Maybe in your mind...but in reality, not so much.
Have the covid virus and shoot yourself in the head, died from covid.

Have the flu and shoot yourself in the head, died from suicide.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
I received my first vaccine shot this morning. No side effects at all, and no arm soreness. Received the Pfizer version.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have the covid virus and shoot yourself in the head, died from covid.

Have the flu and shoot yourself in the head, died from suicide.
Again, those are whacky, conspiracy ideas. Off your rocker whacky with no connection to reality.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/14/us/covid-19-death-toll.html

Since March 2020, about 565,000 more Americans have died than would have in a normal year, a sign of the broad devastation wrought by the coronavirus pandemic.

An analysis of mortality data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows how the pandemic is bringing with it unusual patterns of death, even higher than the official totals of deaths that have been directly linked to the virus.

Deaths nationwide were 21 percent higher than normal from March 15, 2020, to Feb. 13, 2021. Our numbers may be an undercount since recent death statistics are still being updated.

Our analysis examines deaths from all causes — not just confirmed cases of coronavirus — beginning when the virus took hold in the United States last spring. That allows comparisons that do not depend on the accuracy of cause-of-death reporting, and includes deaths related to disruptions caused by the pandemic as well as the virus itself. Epidemiologists refer to fatalities in the gap between the observed and normal numbers of deaths as “excess deaths.”

Public health researchers use such methods to measure the impact of catastrophic events when official measures of mortality are flawed.

As Covid-19 cases have spread across the country, the geographic patterns of abnormal mortality statistics have followed. Excess deaths have peaked three times, so far, as have deaths from Covid-19.

There are now excess deaths in nearly every state, with surges in states like Arizona, Georgia, South Carolina, Virginia fueling record death tolls in recent weeks.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
they didn't test for that. Which to me is a WTF were you thinking? Granted for the purposes of testing efficacy you don't want prior-infected in your pool, but a safety test definitely should have looked at it in some depth.

A previously infected person would not recognize the mRNA as a toxin off the bat, but would/should sense the artificial Spike proteins being produced from the mRNA infection as the enemy very quickly, and move to shut down that production.

A "non-response" to either the Wuhan or to a vaccine would suggest that person's immune system didn't go whack-a-doodle and generate an inflammatory response and instead handled it with aplumb. We don't have enough data to suggest that if your reaction to the experimental injection was a non-event, your reaction to Wuhan would have been likewise, much like ~50-98% of the rest of the population.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.