Sponsored

Corsa X-Pipe/Res Delete Throttle Reduction

ssmith891

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500
So close to pulling the trigger on this, and then I came across several comments in the resonator delete thread that claim they noticed reduced throttle response after installing. Can anyone chime in that has done this, and let me know their thoughts? Trying to get a larger sample! :inspect:
Sponsored

ZX3ST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, Kona Blue, J3116
I can't tell the difference other than the noise. Go for it.

overdrive714

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT350, 2004 Toyota RAV4, 2006 Triumph Daytona 675
I experience no ā€œthrottle delayed responseā€ with the corsa resonator delete. Definitely gives it more bite and is subtly louder... in an awesome way!!
99A4B5BA-D1DF-4F3F-99F8-83681A2F4F47.jpeg

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
I have to agree with everyone above, have not noticed any difference in the throttle responce.

Sponsored

762Cat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350, 17 Charger HC, 16 Challenger HC
Total horse..... Same thing in the Hellcat community with the mid muffler delete. Peoples butt dynos are highly unreliable. One dude cry's wolf then a bunch of paranoid dudes say me to. It's been debunked. Consider the fact that many cat back aftermarket exhausts like Borla ATAK basically are a resonator delete with different mufflers and cleaner pipe. In the Hellcat it's a catback with no mid muffler. Most cat backs claim to add a lil power. Ever seen one advertise a loss?

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Definitely no reduction in throttle response and sounds amazing. People who donā€™t go with Corsa bc itā€™s more expensive just like to say that to make themselves feel better with 0 evidence to support their claims. The crackels and pops with this pipe is insane or at least on my car.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
People who donā€™t go with Corsa bc itā€™s more expensive just like to say that to make themselves feel better with 0 evidence to support their claims.

Uuuummm, thatā€™ll be a no. We donā€™t buy it because itā€™s more expensive for no reason. I sleep just fine having not paid that money for an x pipe. And what claim are we trying to support?

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Uuuummm, thatā€™ll be a no. We donā€™t buy it because itā€™s more expensive for no reason. I sleep just fine having not paid that money for an x pipe. And what claim are we trying to support?
In the resonator delete thread there are multiple claims that state the Corsa reduces throttle response with no evidence except their opinion. Corsa makes a great product and you shouldnā€™t make claims you canā€™t back up bc then it makes posts like this where someone wants a great product but has second thoughts when they shouldnā€™t.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
In the resonator delete thread there are multiple claims that state the Corsa reduces throttle response with no evidence except their opinion. Corsa makes a great product and you shouldnā€™t make claims you canā€™t back up bc then it makes posts like this where someone wants a great product but has second thoughts when they shouldnā€™t.
Aaahhhh...OK...my bad. I agree with that. I didn't see those claims.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ssmith891

ssmith891

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500
Thanks everyone!

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
Me too...I've had my Corsa X for several months and have not experienced any throttle response differences....I will say, I should have went with the 2.75 pipe diameter LTH X pipe from Lethal Performance first to experience an actual same size pipe as the R model...then if the sound or possible base resonance in the cabin wasn't what I expected, I could always go with the longer Corsa's with just another cut farther down the pipe.
Sponsored