Cooled seats not cooling

peetucket

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible | Guard | Manual
Peter, can you tell me who your service adviser is?

Thanks,

Chris

Julius. Nice guy but he also told me many months ago early in this thread that it was normal and only the bottoms cooled. But no such nonsense this time when he pulled up the TSB and I explained the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Ap8823

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
Just dropped my car off at my dealer about an half hour ago for body panel paint issues and a page long of problems including the cooling of the back seats issue.. I have them the TSB information, only time will tell what excuse they will come up with to not fix it

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I'm looking forward to hear from the guys who get the TSB fix done to report how their seat backs cool after the fix. Guys here in the southern states are still having pretty warm weather, so they can be the ones who can vouch on the effectiveness of the fix.

Ap8823

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
If mine gets fixed I will let you guys know.. It's supposed to in the upper 90's and lower 100's for the next two weeks!

nala1908

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium PP
i brought my EB to the dealer today to get the warrenty work done aswell as this TSB and they did not even test the car they just took my word for it. parts ordered and sceduled for next monday. i will post back with results

Sponsored

sstevens7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
I'm looking forward to hear from the guys who get the TSB fix done to report how their seat backs cool after the fix. Guys here in the southern states are still having pretty warm weather, so they can be the ones who can vouch on the effectiveness of the fix.
My parts were ordered last Thursday and should be looking at an install later this week. Ill let you know if I see a difference. ;)

lwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50th
My parts were ordered today.....of course, I had two visits to dealer already on file (Repair orders). I've been complaining for 4 months to dealer and Ford.

Bradrulz

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Comp Orange
My parts were ordered last Thursday and should be looking at an install later this week. Ill let you know if I see a difference. ;)
I am hoping to get mine installed Friday if Danny gets the parts in.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
To the guys getting this done in the next week or two. Can you ask the service manager and/or the mechanic how difficult the job was.

I'm assuming it can be done without removing the seats. Probably have to adjust the seats all the way forward and work on them with the doors open and the back flipped forward. Just curious how the procedure will be done by the mechanic.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Thanks for sending everyone our way, Old 5 Oh!

Nick
Hope you are serious and not sarcastic! I think you all do a great job helping folks get help.:headbang:

Sponsored

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
Finally some progress! Dealership Service Manager has stepped to the plate, bypassed all the nonsense, and ordered parts for my seats. I should be hearing back in a week and scheduling service after that. Will post results after.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Contacted my dealer yesterday and told him I wanted to get the cooled seats repaired, mentioned the TSB number. He called back and said he'd discussed with the tech, they are opening a work order, parts are being ordered, and as soon as they come in we'll schedule the repair. Now THAT is how it should work. Props to Corwin Ford and Sam Luna.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hope you are serious and not sarcastic! I think you all do a great job helping folks get help.:headbang:
Very serious, Old 5 Oh!! Thank you for the kind words!

Deysha

sstevens7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
I am hoping to get mine installed Friday if Danny gets the parts in.
Yup hoping to hear fro him today or tomorrow. I am going to tape off all the plastic trim through the door entry and the plastic trim on the center counsel to avoid any damage to it during the work. I already took out the drivers seat and it is a tight fit. Don't want any damage from her getting the seat TSB done. :doh:

aeropaul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I have an appointment to bring my car in today for the seat back heating up when the seat AC is on. I have the TSB printed and will be taking that with me. Hopefully they will not give me the runaround.
Sponsored