Sponsored

Convertibles Photos Thread

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
Having owned both a mesh and acrylic wind deflectors, the acrylic wins hands down. Lexan is going to cost about 50% more. To have my One-of cost me about $300. I have one of the WindRestrictors on order and plan to have it tinted before installing it. Also, the mesh did not hold up well after a year of California Sun, the acrylic still looks almost as good as the day I first installed it on the "11.
DSCN3661.JPG
Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I emailed the mfgr about how it mounts, but I was disappointed that all he said was:
"Sorry don’t have any clear photos. This should give you an idea though. You’re looking at a 10 minute installation. It’s a leave in place design, works with top up. Does not block off rear seats either. Also, allows for full seat travel. Full install with photos will come in the box for you. Only 279 + shipping.

It’s good to have your interest. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
PS. Forgot to mention, will not interfere with (CDC Light) BAR."

NowInSixth, Can you describe how it mounted on your 2009 Mustang? I don't like the idea of 'leave in place' design at all. My first choice is a design where you can fold it down when desired or remove it and place in storage bag in trunk, like regular fabric windscreens. I might go to tap plastics to check on the cost of cutting a piece of clear Polycarbonate, but I actually prefer the look of the black mesh windsreens over a plastic panel.
So put up and take down in 10 minutes... vs. the mesh design take down/put up in three minutes.

I have yet to see one in person, but I like the look of the mesh vs. the plastic, lights, and pony.

I'm looking at maybe the ford version due out next month or couple of months or the "love to drive" version for $425.

Thanks for the vids... good stuff.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
VMB6s are finally on. Didn't have enough time to take some pictures with better lighting, but I couldn't resist snapping a few pics. Gonna get some MUCH better ones tomorrow for damn sure.

Posted a few more in my build thread, but I'll just post three here for now.

Still getting used to them in pictures, but so far I'm loving them!

Holf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Euro-spec Ecoboost Convertible
They're excellent! Very jealous [emoji106]

SheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Oxford White
VMB6s are finally on. Didn't have enough time to take some pictures with better lighting, but I couldn't resist snapping a few pics. Gonna get some MUCH better ones tomorrow for damn sure.

Posted a few more in my build thread, but I'll just post three here for now.

Still getting used to them in pictures, but so far I'm loving them!
Looks really good!! What are the wheel and tire specs?

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Looks really good!! What are the wheel and tire specs?
20x10.5 and 20x9.5. 295/35/20 and 275/35/20

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Last edited:

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Four more shots from today:

BlackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 triple black GT convertible
You make a man want to spend money.... bunches of money! Looks great!

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350

MCLOVIN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Four more shots from today:

How did you get the rear tire to sit so flush with the finder? I have the same wheel (rears are 11" wide) and tire size and mine is slightly pushed in. Does just lowering do that? Or spacers? Or both? Lol

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
How did you get the rear tire to sit so flush with the finder? I have the same wheel (rears are 11" wide) and tire size and mine is slightly pushed in. Does just lowering do that? Or spacers? Or both? Lol
Haha. Probably since it's lowered since I don't have any spacers, lol. My rears are 10.5 wide though.

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Having owned both a mesh and acrylic wind deflectors, the acrylic wins hands down. Lexan is going to cost about 50% more. To have my One-of cost me about $300. I have one of the WindRestrictors on order and plan to have it tinted before installing it. Also, the mesh did not hold up well after a year of California Sun, the acrylic still looks almost as good as the day I first installed it on the "11.
Give us a feedback when you'll receive it.

I have many queries about it which make me hesitate for placing an order without checking it.
Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Beautiful day today
Nice ride... must be nice, all that sun. I thought about a black car, then went with gray. Black looks nice with the red seats...

I washed my car this morning... and then decided to go over to a gun store I'd never been before.

Unfortunately, the road was muddy as hell (snow still melting). You have sun... :lol:

MustangS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
'15 Vert GT
Nice ride... must be nice, all that sun. I thought about a black car, then went with gray. Black looks nice with the red seats...

I washed my car this morning... and then decided to go over to a gun store I'd never been before.

Unfortunately, the road was muddy as hell (snow still melting). You have sun... :lol:
Thanks :) yes it's really nice to be able to enjoy warm and sunny February days topless.

Sorry about the melting snow! I'd hate to see that ruin your beautifully washed pony.
Sponsored