Convertibles Photos Thread

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Yep you are correct. Apply the 6% discount code and it makes a tiny difference. I have so many plastic pieces in and on this car that I've paid outrageous amounts for. What can we do about it.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Yep you are correct. Apply the 6% discount code and it makes a tiny difference. I have so many plastic pieces in and on this car that I've paid outrageous amounts for. What can we do about it.
I hear what you are saying...… I have spend outrageous amounts on little to nothing. I am on my second set of axlebacks and bought a second full OE exhaust just in case I cant get the right sound with aftermarkets....LOL

BTW..... How's the fit? They also look non painted. and looks like a very close match to the OE plastics....especially the front splitter:like:

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
They fit pretty well. Was a pretty straightforward install. They come unpainted and there is no option to buy them pre-painted last I checked. The material matches the fog light surround material pretty well, so it looks like it belongs there. I have no complaints.

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
I hope everyone is having a great time this holiday. I would love to see more convertible pics!

Here is a roller from a recent photoshoot I did. Yes, I paid a photographer to photograph my car. What a world we live in. I should be getting the full set soon.

20181216_7535-Edit.JPG

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I hope everyone is having a great time this holiday. I would love to see more convertible pics!

Here is a roller from a recent photoshoot I did. Yes, I paid a photographer to photograph my car. What a world we live in. I should be getting the full set soon.

20181216_7535-Edit.JPG
Nice pic..... Looking forward to seeing more of these. :thumbsup:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I hear what you are saying...… I have spend outrageous amounts on little to nothing. I am on my second set of axlebacks and bought a second full OE exhaust just in case I cant get the right sound with aftermarkets....LOL

BTW..... How's the fit? They also look non painted. and looks like a very close match to the OE plastics....especially the front splitter:like:
HI Derek... I keep going back and forth with my exhaust as well. At times I love the Corsa Sport, but at times I just want to cruise with the top down and listen to music without the rumble or roar of the corsa sport which even during in town acceleration is louder that I wanted.... I find my self trying to control the volume vs just driving... other times I want to hear it.. It kills me that there is not an aftermarket Active Exhaust for the 2015-17 that incorporates a completely stock/quiet mode... most (like borla) alternate between their touring, sport and very loud.... cannot get myself to look at the 2018-19 due to the ugly fascia and all of the engine tick problems.. THe other thing that worries me about the 18-19 is I saw a review of a convertible and after driving it the reviewer could not open the hood because it was so HOT! He said he would have needed oven mitts!! Oh well...

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
HI Derek... I keep going back and forth with my exhaust as well. At times I love the Corsa Sport, but at times I just want to cruise with the top down and listen to music without the rumble or roar of the corsa sport which even during in town acceleration is louder that I wanted.... I find my self trying to control the volume vs just driving... other times I want to hear it.. It kills me that there is not an aftermarket Active Exhaust for the 2015-17 that incorporates a completely stock/quiet mode... most (like borla) alternate between their touring, sport and very loud.... cannot get myself to look at the 2018-19 due to the ugly fascia and all of the engine tick problems.. THe other thing that worries me about the 18-19 is I saw a review of a convertible and after driving it the reviewer could not open the hood because it was so HOT! He said he would have needed oven mitts!! Oh well...
Keep what yu have. IMO it’s a nicer looking car. As for the exhaust, you will find one to your liking, as I hope I have (won’t know until spring). And another exhaust is cheaper than another car. :rockon:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Keep what yu have. IMO it’s a nicer looking car. As for the exhaust, you will find one to your liking, as I hope I have (won’t know until spring). And another exhaust is cheaper than another car. :rockon:
THanks Derek, I have completely ruled out the 2018-19's for many reasons. I really do love the corsa exhaust, just would love to have the active feature... there has to be a way to do it....(have my cake and eat it too).:sun:
keep us posted on the exhaust test in the spring! It will be here before we know it!!

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
THanks Derek, I have completely ruled out the 2018-19's for many reasons. I really do love the corsa exhaust, just would love to have the active feature... there has to be a way to do it....(have my cake and eat it too).:sun:
keep us posted on the exhaust test in the spring! It will be here before we know it!!
Yeah, I guess you guys are pretty well snowed in as well????:frown:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I guess you guys are pretty well snowed in as well????:frown:
surprisingly not... we've had a mild winter so far... still below freezing but not a lot of rain/snow thus far....

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Got more photos from the shoot. Here are my favorite five from what I got today. Not sure if more are coming.

20181216_7616v2.jpg

20181216_8544_1.jpg

20181216_8575.jpg

20181216_8620-Edit.jpg

20181216_8633.jpg
Looks great! Envious that you are able to enjoy the top down weather all year round!!

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Got more photos from the shoot. Here are my favorite five from what I got today. Not sure if more are coming.

20181216_7616v2.jpg

20181216_8544_1.jpg

20181216_8575.jpg

20181216_8620-Edit.jpg

20181216_8633.jpg
Great shots Bud. I can’t understand why so many people don’t like the looks of a convertible..... it’s a life style I guess. But our cars are gorgeous. Yours looks exceptional with the black accents. Enjoy your driving. Mine is having along winter map until April/May.
Sponsored