Sponsored

Considering a 2022 GT Premium

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

vrhaines

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8
Cool best of luck with whatever you decide. The good thing is the stripe is easy to remove, especially since it’s brand new. Lots of aftermarket spoilers available as well (you can also buy the PP spoiler). The holes are already there so it’s also an easy swap
Wonder if i can just buy a pre-painted PP spoiler. Though, black would look good, too...

TnWHTMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
I had the same low spoiler but like you wanted the PP1 wing. So I bought it, had it painted and bolted her on. Just like I did on my 18. Super easy really. As stated previously, the holes there are the same pattern for the PP1 wing.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
you might like the California Special 'raised spoiler' vs the PP1 'wing'. I like 'em both but the CS one is understated.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
second one is an auto. My discount is better thus far. We'll see where it ends up!
I cuoldn't remember what trim set you wanted. Ourisman takes X-plan (basically slightly over Invoice) and you can also get "in-kind" discounts on top of that.

Eg. I wanted 4% below Invoice. But I had X-plan so played that and they gave me 150% of the difference in parts/service credits between my 4% below target and what X-plan was. I'm local so the "We Owe" works for me.

Talk to Jason and tell him you need 10% off MSRP on VIN: 1FA6P8CFXN5112390
or 17% off MSRP on VIN: 1FA6P8CF9M5148733 (silver)

OP
OP

vrhaines

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8
I cuoldn't remember what trim set you wanted. Ourisman takes X-plan (basically slightly over Invoice) and you can also get "in-kind" discounts on top of that.

Eg. I wanted 4% below Invoice. But I had X-plan so played that and they gave me 150% of the difference in parts/service credits between my 4% below target and what X-plan was. I'm local so the "We Owe" works for me.

Talk to Jason and tell him you need 10% off MSRP on VIN: 1FA6P8CFXN5112390
or 17% off MSRP on VIN: 1FA6P8CF9M5148733 (silver)
2 local dealers said VA wont play ball like that with out of state buyers. I'll see if my local store can match what I'm seeing on that site. I'll also play the 'in-kind' card.

Call_Me_Bruce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, Toyota Avalon,
This is my 2022. Eruption Green. Its a Premium with the 401A Package, PP, 6 Speed, Magneride, and Active Exhaust. Its a ton of fun to drive. Put up for the winter now. Looking forward to spring. As other's have said, the back seat in it is pretty useless. I have a 24 year old special needs daughter and she's gone to some local events with my wife and I, and she'll squeeze into the back seat.

I'm a huge LS fan boy, one of the guys that is onboard with LS swapping the entire world. But.... the Coyote is way different, and different good. It makes sounds that have been blessed by the V8 gods themselves. From what I gather, GM did quite of bit development on the Camaro's current chassis. I think right out of the box you can throw a Camaro around a bit more than a GT. So far I've been happy with the car, I've put 3,700 miles on it since I got it in June.

JBs_Mustang.jpeg

Sponsored

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
This is my 2022. Eruption Green. Its a Premium with the 401A Package, PP, 6 Speed, Magneride, and Active Exhaust. Its a ton of fun to drive. Put up for the winter now. Looking forward to spring. As other's have said, the back seat in it is pretty useless. I have a 24 year old special needs daughter and she's gone to some local events with my wife and I, and she'll squeeze into the back seat.

I'm a huge LS fan boy, one of the guys that is onboard with LS swapping the entire world. But.... the Coyote is way different, and different good. It makes sounds that have been blessed by the V8 gods themselves. From what I gather, GM did quite of bit development on the Camaro's current chassis. I think right out of the box you can throw a Camaro around a bit more than a GT. So far I've been happy with the car, I've put 3,700 miles on it since I got it in June.

JBs_Mustang.jpeg
Beautiful car, I have pretty much the same one, and have missed it since storing it a few weeks ago.

OP
OP

vrhaines

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8

JBs_Mustang.jpeg
The backseat isn't nearly as useless as the 6th gen Camaro!

gorgeous car.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
you might like the California Special 'raised spoiler' vs the PP1 'wing'. I like 'em both but the CS one is understated.
Current iteration of the C/S spoiler is the PP spoiler as an FYI. A few others confirmed that in another thread.

OP
OP

vrhaines

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8
Dragging their feet with numbers - want to get the deal done if it even makes sense. I wont take a beating on my camaro. It's 10 years old but its still worth some money! I wish the 'uniqueness' of it was more valuable.

It even has its own youtube video, lol

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
2 local dealers said VA wont play ball like that with out of state buyers.
you mean the "gift" that let's you only pay sales tax on the difference between the 2 vehicles?

You should be able to get the difference rebated to you when you talk to the PA DMV when you title your car. If you buy a car from a VA dealer, they should be able to give you a 10 day tag, and leave the entirety of the registration and tax situation for you to sort out on your time.
Sponsored