Considering a 2022 GT Premium

OP
OP

vrhaines

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8
just get them Raybans for the wind, and style points, or a motorcycle helmet for the wind and street cred. helmet mohawk optional.
HAHA

Tried sunglasses. my 9 year old just lays across the seat. my 1 year old is very less than pleased. plus since he's in the damn car seat the sun roasts him.

Let's be real, I want a new car.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Especially with a 2 door coupe. I had a Cobalt SS when my oldest was a baby, talk about a pain to get the car seat in and out!
What's his name was on TV and the news was all atwitter a while back with his roof-mount solution.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
local chevy dealer - at which my dad happens to be service manager - just got a 2022 1SS 1LE with 173 miles on it.

It's also a contender but from what I'm seeing; the back seat of the mustang is at least usable. MY recollection of the rear seat in the 6th gen camaro is laughable. Plus, Coyote? Plus, Grabber Blue!
Not that the Mustang has a huge backseat but it is better than the Camaro. I test drove a 2022 2SS earlier this year and my son could not get back there. I kicked the salesman out of the car so my son could ride along. That was a coupe

OP
OP

vrhaines

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8
Not that the Mustang has a huge backseat but it is better than the Camaro. I test drove a 2022 2SS earlier this year and my son could not get back there. I kicked the salesman out of the car so my son could ride along. That was a coupe
'better' is enough.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
What's his name was on TV and the news was all atwitter a while back with his roof-mount solution.
Haha I must have missed that. No worse than riding in a vert, except for having to be safe and whatnot 😂

Sponsored

OP
OP

vrhaines

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8
Nah man. I'm at work bored out of my mind (IT at a school). I enjoy threads like these. Def send pics of the new stang when you get it.
Just drove it...around the building...they dont want to mile it up.

69281901009__37D21B5D-1E08-4AD1-84CC-EA1817D9EE93.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
OP
OP

vrhaines

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8
You signing paperwork yet 😂
LOL i was on lunch. I didnt take camaro down either - its garbage out weather wise and it's under the cover. they are doing a sight unseen appraisal and running some numbers.

that white stripe has got to go. I'd also like to have the higher spoiler.

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
Just drove it...around the building...they dont want to mile it up.

69281901009__37D21B5D-1E08-4AD1-84CC-EA1817D9EE93.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg
IF Mischievous Purple wasn't a color, I'd definitely buy this color. It looks so good! Make sure (assuming this is new) not to pay over MSRP. If you are willing to drive, I'll find you one at MSRP or below (if they don't play ball).

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
LOL i was on lunch. I didnt take camaro down either - its garbage out weather wise and it's under the cover. they are doing a sight unseen appraisal and running some numbers.

that white stripe has got to go. I'd also like to have the higher spoiler.
Cool best of luck with whatever you decide. The good thing is the stripe is easy to remove, especially since it’s brand new. Lots of aftermarket spoilers available as well (you can also buy the PP spoiler). The holes are already there so it’s also an easy swap

OP
OP

vrhaines

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8
IF Mischievous Purple wasn't a color, I'd definitely buy this color. It looks so good! Make sure (assuming this is new) not to pay over MSRP. If you are willing to drive, I'll find you one at MSRP or below (if they don't play ball).
I'm a few thousand UNDER MSRP - I have XPlan affiliate through work.
Sponsored