Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
Congratulations on your sale. Does your buyer know that he is paying about a 5k ADM for a used car?

Sneaking a car? Lol. A friend who lives in NZ, who has a super snake wanted one of these..... not to flip like you, but to have from an enthusiasts perspective.

So let's do a little math on the MSRP car that you are passing along.... About an 80k car has a tax of about 5k. Which essentially means you are charging a 5k markup on to your buyer.

Your paid over 5K for a partial xpel and ceramic? Really? I do full expel on my Rs for 5k.

I can see how a high 70s or low 80s car adds up to almost 95k.

Say it ain't so, Joe.

You showed up in my thread trying to pawn off a car as a MSRP deal when in fact it's a 5k markup (for a used car) on top of the inflated extras price. I'm done here. I never intended to do to your thread like you did to mine. However, You brought me up in this thread. I responded. How about I leave your thread alone, like you should have left mine alone? Deal?
Sorry to have rubbed you the wrong way. That was never my intent. Sneaking was a typo that was supposed to be “seeking.”

I was planning to sell my current car for exactly what I have in it, not a penny more. I got an MSRP deal on the car. I obviously paid TTL as well as the clear bra/ceramic/tint. I have receipts for all showing my costs. Since you were looking for a car, I was simply sharing what I had for sale. It’s a moot point like I said though. I got an offer for more than my asking price. A buyer wanted to lock out other interested buyers.

I wish you luck securing a car for your friend Tom. The 2020 GT500 makes you want to smile! :)
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Thanks for the clarification. Moving along....