Cavalli Turbo......

BGolden

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rip tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang & 2015 WRX STI
Ok, Guys sorry for the delay. With all that was going on at the shop with SEMA coming up I could not find any time to spend with my Ecoboost car and the Cavalli turbo. Now that things are wrapping up I will have time to test the turbo.

There are some neat things going on with this turbo. Chris @ Cavalli told me they will do a 7/14 wheel upgrade on your current turbo for $695. Which I know some of you are looking into. For this service please call 1-855-50TURBO

The turbo I have been working with them on which is a entirely new turbo front to back, and no one has spent the time and capital to produce a turbo of this quality for the Ecoboost Mustang. It will be priced at $1829 for the 2.5 inch inlet and $1899 for the 3 inch anti surge inlet. This is a triple ball bearing, billet wheel, full replacement turbo, with a 18 month warranty. It also comes with a turbo smart actuator. We are currently testing the 55/56 and will test larger options here shortly.

These are direct bolt on turbos and your current exhaust and intake will bolt up. NO extra parts needed to purchase for this turbo upgrade!!!!
Sponsored

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Ok, Guys sorry for the delay. With all that was going on at the shop with SEMA coming up I could not find any time to spend with my Ecoboost car and the Cavalli turbo. Now that things are wrapping up I will have time to test the turbo.

There are some neat things going on with this turbo. Chris @ Cavalli told me they will do a 7/14 wheel upgrade on your current turbo for $695. Which I know some of you are looking into. For this service please call 1-855-50TURBO

The turbo I have been working with them on which is a entirely new turbo front to back, and no one has spent the time and capital to produce a turbo of this quality for the Ecoboost Mustang. It will be priced at $1829 for the 2.5 inch inlet and $1899 for the 3 inch anti surge inlet. This is a triple ball bearing, billet wheel, full replacement turbo, with a 18 month warranty. It also comes with a turbo smart actuator. We are currently testing the 55/56 and will test larger options here shortly.

These are direct bolt on turbos and your current exhaust and intake will bolt up. NO extra parts needed to purchase for this turbo upgrade!!!!
I understand everybody is busy with fckn sema and all but none of this is appealing unless its backed by some sort of numbers. Specially since vargas choice posted a bazillion charts and a good price. What are the expectations for the 7/14? Is it a mail in service? How about the 1800$ options? What can be expected??

I
Hate
Sema

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I understand everybody is busy with fckn sema and all but none of this is appealing unless its backed by some sort of numbers. Specially since vargas choice posted a bazillion charts and a good price. What are the expectations for the 7/14? Is it a mail in service? How about the 1800$ options? What can be expected??

I
Hate
Sema
Patience lol

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang

Ok Under 2k is pricing I can work with!Very nice! Can't wait to see the what it looks like and how it performs.

greg hazlett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport

What does a 7/14 mean, how much power gain is to be had for it and what is involved with swapping it over? Any other supporting mods needed-ie fuel?

For the turbo you are describing what are the power gains for it, who can tune it, how can you guarantee that for instance a MAP CAI/DP will mate to it? How is the install, do you just unbolt the stock turbo and install yours in its place?

Sponsored

Fast64ranchero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
63 Ranchero, 1972 Pinto, 2015 Mustang
Great news, now please get us some numbers.

chadhtx40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium PP Magnetic Metalli
This is good news, please do hurry to get some dyno numbers and I hope someone buys it and tests it out so we can get some feedback.

AR306

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Ecoboost Base Auto w/ 19's
Interested in that wheel upgrade.. please elaborate.

chadhtx40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium PP Magnetic Metalli
I'm interested in what the wheel upgrade provides as well. What's the process for that upgrade as well.

Fast64ranchero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
63 Ranchero, 1972 Pinto, 2015 Mustang
Let see some Numbers from this thing, or at least an update...

Sponsored

evan546

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Tbh i feel like that turbine wheel upgrade is the latest in rod bending technology.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Dennis.P

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Ecoboost Premium
What does a 7/14 mean, how much power gain is to be had for it and what is involved with swapping it over? Any other supporting mods needed-ie fuel?

For the turbo you are describing what are the power gains for it, who can tune it, how can you guarantee that for instance a MAP CAI/DP will mate to it? How is the install, do you just unbolt the stock turbo and install yours in its place?
Damn you just took the words out of my mouth. Perfect questions I'm sure everyone is wondering :cheers: