Sponsored

Car won’t start

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
When I had mine replaced, the tech added a power feed through the OBDII port to keep power to the computers. He said the newer cars are starting to go bonkers if the battery is disconnected for too long, lots of settings get lost....Not sure how true that is, but could be the cause of everything losing communication.
I had the battery out of my GT for over a week, and when I put a new battery in there were no noticeable problems at all.
Sponsored

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Battery read 12.8 volts
You're golden there as I suspected. So now you can try undoing what you did prior to the problem arising, but my guess is that you have a wiped Body Control Module caused by something. May just have been a fluke........it happens, but usually as I mentioned beforehand, when something was fine before a change is made and not right afterward there is a strong possibility it contributed to or is the cause of the cropped up problem. Wish you luck. These S550's are making me rethink regressing to a 13/14 S197 or 03/04 SVT Cobra setup. I like gadgets.......up to a point.
Sponsored