Vehicle(s)
2019 Shadow Black Mustang Bullitt
Last edited:

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Once the wook, committee neuters it. And add's some gender fluid story line. It be like ghost busters.
The hell you talking about? The last Ghostbusters was amazing and I say that as a kid that GREW UP with Ghost busters since the 80's.

Also, as Fords been demoing a semi-gloss DHG Bullitt, and someone saw a Ford sketch of a 2024 Mustang in DHG and this movie is coming up and been in the works for a while, I'm wondering if we will have a 2025-2026 Bullitt for sale.

Last edited:

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
The last g/b with the female g/b cast was a woke flop.
No where near as good as the o/g.
Times changed, the things the o/g got away with are taboo now. and why most reboots blow.
I could be wrong, with bullet reboot, but knowing what holly (we have no new ideas)wood has done the last decade. not holding out hope.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Hollywood will ruin it - they can't come up with new ideas and have to keep popping off re-dos or "sequels".

I mean sure, there could even be an entire TV Series based on "Frank", but why? Leave Bullitt as it is - a classic and iconic movie that had a great chase seen, a semi-decent story line and good ending.

Don't try to rekindle what was already great....

---

And where did the real Bullitt go after the Mecum auction - no one has said a peep as to who was the winning bidder or where it's located. Is it in Jay Leno's garage?

Sponsored

James1980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
The hell you talking about? The last Ghostbusters was amazing and I say that as a kid that GREW UP with Ghost busters since the 80's.
I think he's referring to the 2016 all female version not the 2021 film that I agree was very good.

James1980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Hollywood will ruin it - they can't come up with new ideas and have to keep popping off re-dos or "sequels".

I mean sure, there could even be an entire TV Series based on "Frank", but why? Leave Bullitt as it is - a classic and iconic movie that had a great chase seen, a semi-decent story line and good ending.

Don't try to rekindle what was already great....

---

And where did the real Bullitt go after the Mecum auction - no one has said a peep as to who was the winning bidder or where it's located. Is it in Jay Leno's garage?
I agree. But we are in the era of remakes. So this will happen whether we like it or not.
There is no telling if a car chase will even appear in the movie. They could take it in another direction or worse, use electric cars 🤮
I can totally picture Hollywood putting Mach E's in the movie 🤮🤮🤮

If Ford is smart, they'd give them some S650 to use in the film. What a great way to get people excited about the new Mustang

Last edited:

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
I mean sure, there could even be an entire TV Series based on "Frank", but why?
Spencer for hire . comes to mind. not the same, but as close as a tv show is ever going to get to the o/g bullet movie of 60's mustang chase footage in a green mustang

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I think he's referring to the 2016 all female version not the 2021 film that I agree was very good.
The one with the kids as ghost busters was pretty good. My grandkids liked it and I enjoyed it also.

Nightmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jens
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt
Assuming they'll use one of our models for the filming
Don't you think they'd let Ford make them a matte green S650?
After all, that's the common approach: "Backed by product placement."
Frank then becomes Franky, the girl who always wanted to be a tough cop, and off we go.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro 1LE
If this is a continuation of Frank's story, as the article notes, it will be based in the late 60s/early 70s - so no S650 or S550. Unless they weave in a time travel element, which wouldn't surprise me in modern Hollywood.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
New generation of moviegoers.

"Hey, we're going to see this new movie: Bullitt."

"Cool...Cool."

"Yea, it's getting good reviews."

"Have you seen the original?"

"There's an original???"

This is not an uncommon conversation, especially with younger folks (no offense to them; they simply don't know.) If made, I hope the sequel is respectful to the first and does well. I see they are consulting with the family. If discussing with anyone, I'll be sure to advise them to seek out and view the original first.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
New generation of moviegoers.

"Hey, we're going to see this new movie: Bullitt."

"Cool...Cool."

"Yea, it's getting good reviews."

"Have you seen the original?"

"There's an original???"

This is not an uncommon conversation, especially with younger folks (no offense to them; they simply don't know.) If made, I hope the sequel is respectful to the first and does well. I see they are consulting with the family. If discussing with anyone, I'll be sure to advise them to seek out and view the original first.
Maybe have that beat/ ruff original movie car that sold last year at auction for stupid money, do a cameo.
Up on jack stands with the owner telling the new Frank, "i'm going to restore it someday."
It be EPIC!

expeditionroasters

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #4310 & 1968 Mustang Fastback Bullitt
Chad and Molly Mcqueen are also tied to it as EP's so hopefully they will have enough input to ensure it stays true to the original.
Sponsored