Sponsored

Bullitt vs 2019 GT Premium PP1 w/ Magneride. 3 questions.

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch
I have a 2019 GT Premium, 401a, 6 speed, PP1, Magneride on order. Thinking of switching to a Bullitt, Questions:
1. Is the ride height any different. Ie: is the Bullitt stock suspension lower than GT PP1? Or the same?
2. Other than the white cue ball is the shifter or gear box any different?
3. Differences I do know of: Unique color, badging, slight interior mods, exterior mods (grill), rear spoiler delete, unique wheels, HP increase by 20+ HP due to different intake. Anything else different?

Thanks!
Sponsored

JJJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I've searched but couldn't find anything in brochures. I ordered 2019 GT Premium Velocity Blue, Auto, 401A, PP1, B&O, Nickel Luster wheels. Expecting delivery last week of Nov. I'm curiuos on the ride height as well, but of all 3; GT vs PP1 vs Bullitt?

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
All good questions; I can answer one. When I picked up my Bullitt it was parked next to a '19 GT PP1 in the showroom, and I put a tape measure on the front fender wheel arch height on both cars - and they are the same. i did not check the rear, but assume it's the same too.

When I installed the Roush hood strut kit, I learned from Roush that their kit needs a slight modification to work on the '19 Bullitt, so there may be something different on the hood/fender interface.