Sponsored

Build week 2/23/15

Drew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Mustang Fastback, 2015 GTPP DIB
It's probably wrong anyways. I would be more excited if some of this damn snow would melt! I don't even have room for the Mustang in my driveway yet! It's ridiculous this winter with record breaking cold and snow.
I sure hope it's wrong, it has been acting really weird lately anyway. If it makes you feel any better it's supposed to be about 60 degrees here starting Saturday for the next week, I'll try and send it your way.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cueball

Cueball

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Optima EX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Have any 2/23 cars shipped yet?

Drew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Idk if mine has actually shipped, but it is back to In Transit on Cotus this morning

Markbnh1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape & 2015 Ruby Red GT Premium

daytripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13GT500,'15 GT
Built 2-27 was supposedly waiting shipment.ed=3-11.Now told by Deysha,who knows whats actually going on,that it hasnt been released from the plant even. no way 3-11 is happening. If it is actually warm and dry that would be nice but I doubt it. A bit of actual real time info as to the reason for this would be pleasant. Oh well.

Sponsored

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
Cueball, Mark, Drew
Bummer, I was hoping to hear this morning that your car's had changed to 'In Transit' this morning. last change 2 waiting shipment, I was one day behind you guys. I'm really rooting for your guy's cars to move, so mine can too :-)

daytripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13GT500,'15 GT
I just looked at cotus and it shows "Delivered" yea sure. Wtf is so difficult about providing some accurate info? I wonder if the dealer will still be paying the agreed to amount for my trade when the car finally shows up?

Drew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just looked at cotus and it shows "Delivered" yea sure. Wtf is so difficult about providing some accurate info? I wonder if the dealer will still be paying the agreed to amount for my trade when the car finally shows up?
I had this same problem at the end of last week, a day later or so it finally changed to the actual status. Yesterday it moved back from in transit to awaiting shipment, but it's back to normal today.

Also I just received a PM from Jeff at Ford Service and he informed me my car is currently moving through Indiana. Hopefully you guys' cars are on the move soon as well!

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Also I just received a PM from Jeff at Ford Service and he informed me my car is currently moving through Indiana. Hopefully you guys' cars are on the move soon as well!
Confirmation that a 2/27 car is actually on the road, er... tracks! Excellent news. :thumbsup:

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
It's 1 am. Saturday morning and Cotus shows my convertible is 'In Transit'. Sweet! :D :D :cheers: :headbang: :eyebulge:

I just went back to look at the date it showed that awaiting shipment ended. It shows 3/2 as the date awaiting shipment ended. 3/2 is also the date it shows for 'In Production' ending. Weird.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Markbnh1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
It's 1 am. Saturday morning and Cotus shows my convertible is 'In Transit'. Sweet! :D :D :cheers: :headbang: :eyebulge:

I just went back to look at the date it showed that awaiting shipment ended. It shows 3/2 as the date awaiting shipment ended. 3/2 is also the date it shows for 'In Production' ending. Weird.
I hope it's true. Mine still says awaiting shipment. Ugh! :headbonk::headbonk:

docbog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Prem, 50th AP
Mark maybe Ford selected your car at random for a road test. That is what they did with mine, put 88 miles on and left me a nice little note!

OP
OP
Cueball

Cueball

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Optima EX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Really? 88 miles?

Maybe they took both of our cars to the local track to test the linelock. Ha. Both are destined for New Hampshire.

EDIT: Just checked COTUS and got "no matching vehicle found". What a system. Maybe that is a good sign.

Markbnh1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
I give up! Now Cotus says "No matching vehicle found". I guess they just forgot about me.

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Really? 88 miles?

Maybe they took both of our cars to the local track to test the linelock. Ha. Both are destined for New Hampshire.
THey say that tires take like 300 miles before they break in enough to give full traction. I'm sure 88 miles of Line Lock surely covers that. Boy, that is service to break your tires in for ya'! :lol:
(just add check that you don't have steel belts showing where tread should be. :eyebulge: ;) )

BTW, COtus seems to show many VINS as invalid this morning after the Sunday morning 'update', classic. (mine and several over on the 2/2 thread)
Sponsored