Sponsored

Build Week 2/2/15

Chucky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT
Based on your pics Chucky, i would say it looks like more of a chemical spill on your car rather than a bad paint job. Seems there is a large spot by the window and then looks as if liquid traveled downward. Could have happened during transport, possibly if a car was above yours and had some sort of leak. That would explain why QC didn't see it. That really sucks!
The run is under the clear in the paint.
Sponsored

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
anyone left?

Is anyone still waiting for their cars here? Just curious if the wait is over for all of us yet.
I've had mine for two weeks now. Only 300 miles on it. Very happy with it. But I can't seem to get better than 19 MPG. And it's an ECO. Can anyone guess why? LOL

Broken2g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT PP
The car I ordered just hit "ttansit" with an EDD of 4/24

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I have an EDD of 4/17

Sponsored

JoeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
My EDD is 4/11. It's been sitting in Kansas City Mo. since March 30th waiting for a transport truck to pick it up.

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
My EDD is 4/11. It's been sitting in Kansas City Mo. since March 30th waiting for a transport truck to pick it up.
Damn Joe, the great sprit in the sky just doesn't want you to have your Mustang huh? You ordered same day as me, and I have had mine for over two weeks now.

JoeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Damn Joe, the great sprit in the sky just doesn't want you to have your Mustang huh? You ordered same day as me, and I have had mine for over two weeks now.
Wow mike.... Two weeks?! I think I feel sick:mad: Still seems as if this is never going to happen. I did order another car on 3/24 just like the one coming around 4/11 as a back up. I told the dealer that I'll go ahead and look the car over really well keeping in mind all the items others have found from this holdl from hell. If I don't like it, I'll wait for the second one. Sometimes I wonder if I have more patience than sense.

4KLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red ECO 15
EDD 14-Apr but the first EDD was 16-Mar and that passed by with the car still stuck in the hold at Flat Rock. Ordered 8-Nov so six months so far.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Wow. I think you have the record for the 2/2 hold. You have more patience than I do. Good luck.

Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
So what's the latest? Who's left and what's your current status?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Still waiting for mine, EDD 4/17.

The weather this past weekend (and Monday) was so nice. Haven't seen any Mustangs on the road in my area, although I know people are buying them. One of my coworker just brought in his Ruby Red GT on Monday, and I finally saw a guard GT on the roads this morning... only makes the waiting that much harder.

JoeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
As you all know, I ended up ordering 2 cars because I was so frustrated by the hold from hell and told the dealer I didn't want the car. But was still interested in what the car looked like so I continued to watch it. EDD went from 4/11 then to 4/09. Sat in Missouri for over a week. On the 8th I looked at Cassens auto hauler and plugged in the info it asked and ..... There it was. The website showed the car was on the move to the dealership leaving origination city at 6:14 am. At about 2:30 that afternoon it showed up at the dealership. So I went to check it out. It was really dirty on the outside and on the drivers side floor but the carpet was protected by a plastic film so no big deal. I started to inspect it and really liked what I saw. The only things I noticed was the black back panel where the GT emblem is was off just a little. All other body panels looked great! I told the dealer I wanted it washed so I could take a better look. So the next day (4/09) I came back for a closer look. I even brought a magnifying glass to inspect paint and tire for cracking... None found! No damage or blemishes anywhere; it was beautiful. Told the dealer that I may take car #1 after all. The test drive was next and that was even better. The excitement was back and I could hardly wait to take it home. So the next day(4/10) , they really decked it out for me and I gave them a check. May never know what that QC hold was for but the car is awesome! I went ahead and bought a 6yr premium extended warranty. Car # 2 is supposed to arrive sometime in May. They said they'll have no problem selling it.

AndreG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
The original one I ordered in November with a 2/2 build week now has an EDD of 5/3...

jdpatt12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt convertible Triple yellow 50th Anniversary
As you all know, I ended up ordering 2 cars because I was so frustrated by the hold from hell and told the dealer I didn't want the car. But was still interested in what the car looked like so I continued to watch it. EDD went from 4/11 then to 4/09. Sat in Missouri for over a week. On the 8th I looked at Cassens auto hauler and plugged in the info it asked and ..... There it was. The website showed the car was on the move to the dealership leaving origination city at 6:14 am. At about 2:30 that afternoon it showed up at the dealership. So I went to check it out. It was really dirty on the outside and on the drivers side floor but the carpet was protected by a plastic film so no big deal. I started to inspect it and really liked what I saw. The only things I noticed was the black back panel where the GT emblem is was off just a little. All other body panels looked great! I told the dealer I wanted it washed so I could take a better look. So the next day (4/09) I came back for a closer look. I even brought a magnifying glass to inspect paint and tire for cracking... None found! No damage or blemishes anywhere; it was beautiful. Told the dealer that I may take car #1 after all. The test drive was next and that was even better. The excitement was back and I could hardly wait to take it home. So the next day(4/10) , they really decked it out for me and I gave them a check. May never know what that QC hold was for but the car is awesome! I went ahead and bought a 6yr premium extended warranty. Car # 2 is supposed to arrive sometime in May. They said they'll have no problem selling it.

Glad your happy and that you finally able to enjoy your Gt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored