Build Week 2/2/15

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
COTUS is showing my car again. Still showing in transit with an EDD of 3/24. Dealer says his info shows EDD if 3/22.
Sponsored

Broken2g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT PP
COTUS is showing my car again. Still showing in transit with an EDD of 3/24. Dealer says his info shows EDD if 3/22.
Mine was released on 3/1 and still says its awaiting shipment. Im hoping that it shows up but I'm not holding my breath. Im pretty disappointed in Ford with this purchase.

Vexe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
Took delivery today! Blend was 2/9 and part of the hold-hell. Panels look good and even the back window looks aligned properly.

Only thing I'm questioning is the dash. It has the 'plain' aluminum look. I was under the impression that the premium gt had a different dash - I do have the 50 yrs appearance on it. Whatever the case, I love it. Drove ~200 miles today. Dumb grin on my face the whole time. For those that are still waiting, I feel your pain. 18 weeks from order to receipt, but all happy now!

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Took delivery today! Blend was 2/9 and part of the hold-hell. Panels look good and even the back window looks aligned properly.

Only thing I'm questioning is the dash. It has the 'plain' aluminum look. I was under the impression that the premium gt had a different dash - I do have the 50 yrs appearance on it. Whatever the case, I love it. Drove ~200 miles today. Dumb grin on my face the whole time. For those that are still waiting, I feel your pain. 18 weeks from order to receipt, but all happy now!
That isn't the correct dash. Mine isn't plain aluminum. Pics please.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Cotus Off/On

COTUS has been weird this whole week. About 50% of the time it won't recognize my VIN. I was informed Monday by my dealer that after 5 weeks on hold my car was moved to 'in Transit' category. But COTUS still shows "awaiting shipment' hold but my EDD which was 03/17 blanked out on 03/16 and has never returned.

Sponsored

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
COTUS has been weird this whole week. About 50% of the time it won't recognize my VIN. I was informed Monday by my dealer that after 5 weeks on hold my car was moved to 'in Transit' category. But COTUS still shows "awaiting shipment' hold but my EDD which was 03/17 blanked out on 03/16 and has never returned.
Me too. same thing here. I am waiting for my dealer to call at any min. to tell me I can come and get the car, but COTUS has me at 6 more days to delivery. (when it does recognize my car, that is).

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
My dealer doesn't know much more than COTUS or FordService... It's still awaiting shipment and they just think it will be here by the end of the month...

Although I am pretty sure that my car will not see a train railcar, but instead go straight on a truck. Which means it should ship quick once it starts moving. 9 more days...

docbog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Prem, 50th AP
Did you week 2/2/15 folks learn any more of reason for hold at factory ??

I am thinking it was the "squealing brake" issue and its fix.

The TSB15-0030 calls for replacement of all 4 rotors and pads.

Cut in date is 2/11/15 which seems about right with all reports.

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
Reality about to set in

Just talked to dealer again. My car was loaded onto a carrier for the final 40 miles to the dealer. it is on the road now, but he doesn't know when it will get there today. could be too late to pick up today. He said it got loaded onto the carrier before he could get his driver to go and pick it up. And once it is on the carrier, it is theirs until it gets dropped off. They won't take it back off till final destination. That's ok. now I know I will have it probably tomorrow.

JoeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
COTUS showing 11 days till delivery. But to my surprise, it's still "Awaiting Shipment"!! Been in this situation before...about a month ago..... Is this ever going to end? Like others have said, If there was a different car that i wanted as much as this one, I would have already left this party from hell.

Sponsored

Broken2g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT PP
Mine is EDD 3/24 but is still at flat rock. I'm done with this whole process, dealer is sourcing me another car close to what I ordered. Hopefully I can get one before the end of next week.

slythetove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Only thing I'm questioning is the dash. It has the 'plain' aluminum look. I was under the impression that the premium gt had a different dash - I do have the 50 yrs appearance on it.
That is the correct dash as long as you don't have the Performance Pack - that one gets the turned aluminum circle dash with 2 additional gauges in the center vs 3 air vents.

neozeric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem
As of the 18th the car is officially on a train. Edd is the same. I calculated today that i might be able to ride a bicycle faster. Hopefully it arrives faster

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
That is the correct dash as long as you don't have the Performance Pack - that one gets the turned aluminum circle dash with 2 additional gauges in the center vs 3 air vents.
He has the 50th Anniversary Appearance Pkg and that does not come with a plain aluminum dash.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Just so I don't have to go through the pages and pages of all the interior trim threads could someone list the dashes that come with each trim? Pics would be nice. :D
Sponsored