2015 GT/PP

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Wife & I cross the border at least every other week as we are only 10 min from it! Coming back last 3 times the Canadian Customs guys only wanted to talk about the car!!!! Last conversation went on for 10 min!! They love it and couldn't care less I had a few bottles of nice wine in the back seat!! lol

It is great driving down the streets and seeing people follow your car with their eyes as you drive by them !!!!! Still can't wait to get in it and drive it every day!!

Sponsored

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP

bonomo53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I've never gotten so many complements with a car before no joke i get atleast 2-3 a week. Three of my favorite compliments have been.
1. A guys driving next to me with headphones in rolls down his window and asks if that's the stock engine its so loud i heard it with my headphones in.
2. A guy on a sportbike pulls up to me on the highway and points to his ear. I give it a nice pull in 3rd and he just nods his head up and down.
3. Going through the fast food drive though after a wash and wax and the girl working says that's a nice car what is that a Porsche.
I really love this car :)

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Just had a cool/fun experience tonight on my way back from visiting my parents. Had an SUV pull up next to me at a red light and it sounded like they were revving their engine.

Being that 100% of the time I leave the line behind me when I'm the first car in line at a red light, I knew this person was trying something when they actually took off fast. Just accelerated to the speed limit (50mph) from 0 pretty fast , passed them up, and cruised. Rolled down my window and gave the thumbs up, and this little kid rolls down his window smiling ear to ear with his thumbs up. Guess he told his mom she should race the mustang :p

Hope this thread stays alive. I love reading and sharing fun experiences.

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm running my E30 tune at the moment so I stop to fill up and as I'm putting in the E85 fuel, the guy next to me says "the new Mustangs can run that corn crap?" I then briefly explain about the Ecoboost engine and tune. He replies "a Mustang without a V8 isn't a real Mustang" (yeah I haven't heard that one before .....zzzzzzz). So we leave the gas station at the same time, he's right behind me, and I get on it. Turning left, drifting like Foust (not really but it was a good one), lit em up hitting second, and gone in third! The other guy no where to be seen. I go to the grocery store just down the street and as I'm getting out, the other guy pulls up behind me and says "I had to follow you cause I just wanted to say that was the coolest damn thing I've seen and that 4 cylinder is mthrf!!n fast!!" He was driving a 2004 Z06.

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Police officers love this car. I was followed one time. When i slowed down he got right next to me and gave me a nod of approval and a smile. A construction duty police officer gave me a thumb up once. And just last week i got pulled over. I did what i was told, he let me go without a ticket but before that he said, "i understand it's a 5 0h but you gotta slow it down." I love my car.

Sponsored

JasonBecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Black, MT
I pulled up to the drive thru and the 16 year old kid at the window gets really excited and says, "What is that?!!!!" I told him it was the new Mustang. And he said, "It's amazing, I thought it was the Batmobile!"

I can't think of a higher compliment than that.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Drove to my parents' this weekend (2 hour drive one way). Received at least 6 thumbs up, saw at least 4 different people taking pictures. Everywhere I parked or stopped I was approached by people to give compliments or to ask questions.

Kids also love the car and often boys would point and I could see them mouth 'Look dad, a Mustang!'. Some dads seemed a bit jealous though because they were frowning and muttering something to their kid. :lol:

Funny detail for you guys in the US. People who are driving big (american) pickup trucks seem to love the car here. I came across a lifted Dodge Ram truck, he spotted me in his rear-view mirror, he gave me the the thumbs up and gestured to over take him so he could have a proper view. I thought that was cool and couldn't help but notice how different this was from the stories on these forums about you guys and pickup truck drivers.

ied0135

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB EB PP MT
Drove to my parents' this weekend (2 hour drive one way). Received at least 6 thumbs up, saw at least 4 different people taking pictures. Everywhere I parked or stopped I was approached by people to give compliments or to ask questions.

Kids also love the car and often boys would point and I could see them mouth 'Look dad, a Mustang!'. Some dads seemed a bit jealous though because they were frowning and muttering something to their kid. :lol:.
It's mainly because you have DIB. The color is too damn pretty! More people tell me how gorgeous the color is more than the car haha. This car really makes the color look amazing.

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Had a guy at a stop light as if my exhaust was was stock, he though it sounded amazing. Gotta thank corsa for that.
Sponsored