Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
This debate reminds me of the old Canon vs Nikon SLR debate. Both are equally good but since it's usually a first mod, you end up staying with the initial brand you selected. I ended up with a steeda (best deal at the time) and currently waiting on the paint to dry to install the IRS braces. From a marketing standpoint, these should be sold with zero profit since its goal is hook a customer to a specific brand. My two cents.​

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
This debate reminds me of the old Canon vs Nikon SLR debate. Both are equally good but since it's usually a first mod, you end up staying with the initial brand you selected. I ended up with a steeda (best deal at the time) and currently waiting on the paint to dry to install the IRS braces. From a marketing standpoint, these should be sold with zero profit since its goal is hook a customer to a specific brand. My two cents.​
You're somewhat right but in the case of some of these units you physically can't pair some of thr BMR units with the Steeda IRS braces so you're forced to make a selection for jacking rails by your other planned modifications.

Stang50LE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sly
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 50 Year Limited Edition Kona Blue 2018 Mustang GT PP1 Convertible Orange Fury
I have Steeda rails on my 15 and 18 Mustangs and love them

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
Agreed!
Sponsored