BLine Cat Delete Pipes

MikeMM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 on order
As promised, I do have an update. I got around to getting the spacers in about a week and a half ago. It took me longer to jack the car up than it did to pop them in. They’re nice, quality pieces that BLine machines in house; which is to be expected from them. A picture is attached of the spacers. As of the time of writing, my CEL has yet to turn off. I’ve only started and drove my car maybe 6 or so times since install, so it’s possible it hasn’t gone through enough key cycles yet (I’m kind of ignorant when it comes to the intricacies of ECUs and readiness monitors). I’ll be sure to update again in a few weeks once I’ve had a chance to drive it more.
6D03520E-0AF7-427E-A81D-6086829F9AAF.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
@MikeMM but you had no cats, correct? Not the high flow cats? From what little knowledge is out there, seems no cats are hit or miss and have not heard of anyone with the high flow cats getting a CEL.

MikeMM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 on order
@MikeMM but you had no cats, correct? Not the high flow cats? From what little knowledge is out there, seems no cats are hit or miss and have not heard of anyone with the high flow cats getting a CEL.
That is correct, I do not have cats. The high flow cats have been out of stock for a while, and will be for the foreseeable future per BLine. The CEL doesn’t really bother me personally, but good old Vermont inspection laws say a CEL is a no-go for inspection.

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
The high flow cats have been out of stock for a while, and will be for the foreseeable future per BLine.
hahhaha...funny, I’ve been hearing “a couple weeks” for months now.

MikeMM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 on order
hahhaha...funny, I’ve been hearing “a couple weeks” for months now.
They’re apparently having massive supplier issues due to COVID, so I wouldn’t hold your breath too long, you’ll turn blue and pass out. :computerrage:

Sponsored

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Anyone heard from or contacted these guys lately? I sent a simple email inquiring about timeline updates and they have stopped responding to anything.

Greg35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
' 18 GT350
Anyone heard from or contacted these guys lately? I sent a simple email inquiring about timeline updates and they have stopped responding to anything.
No, sorry to say.....they had sent me email stating newly-designed HFCs expected early Sept. release date. That email was July31. Then Sept 14 sent email saying I was just checking in....getting close to release of new HFCs? NO reply. Sent same inquiry Sept.18. NO reply. Hmmm‍♂

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
They are making the cats in house and were having sourcing issues from Corona. They did tell me the new cats will be able to handle 1000+hp (the previous version they didn’t manufacture and some people had fail).
No, sorry to say.....they had sent me email stating newly-designed HFCs expected early Sept. release date. That email was July31. Then Sept 14 sent email saying I was just checking in....getting close to release of new HFCs? NO reply. Sent same inquiry Sept.18. NO reply. Hmmm‍♂

Greg35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
' 18 GT350
They are making the cats in house and were having sourcing issues from Corona. They did tell me the new cats will be able to handle 1000+hp (the previous version they didn’t manufacture and some people had fail).
Yes, I had been told new ones are of their own design in house. Also know previous brand they sourced and talked w/ owner who had failure. They have previously always been prompt with replies and great communicators; just surprised. Fully understandable as many have been caught up in supplier issues due to Covid-19. Thanks for info.

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Oh sure, the covid delays are totally understandable. I’d just appreciate the communication and a realistic update.

Sponsored

NBrock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2021 5.7 RAM Rebel, 2018 Kona Blue GT350
Any of you guys have the resonated version or high flow cat version with the Corsa Double X and stock mufflers? Been debating on one of these, but not 100% sure if I want to chance it sounding like poo. I don't mind loud, but I really like the tone the car has now. Thanks in advance!

RUNBUD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury GT, 2018 Royal Crimson GT Vert, 2019 Bullitt, 2004 Comp O Cobra, 2001 Bullitt, 1968 R Code Fastback, 2018 Lead Foot Raptor
As promised, I do have an update. I got around to getting the spacers in about a week and a half ago. It took me longer to jack the car up than it did to pop them in. They’re nice, quality pieces that BLine machines in house; which is to be expected from them. A picture is attached of the spacers. As of the time of writing, my CEL has yet to turn off. I’ve only started and drove my car maybe 6 or so times since install, so it’s possible it hasn’t gone through enough key cycles yet (I’m kind of ignorant when it comes to the intricacies of ECUs and readiness monitors). I’ll be sure to update again in a few weeks once I’ve had a chance to drive it more.
6D03520E-0AF7-427E-A81D-6086829F9AAF.jpeg
wondering if there is an update on your O2 extensions? I called B Line to order these a few weeks back but never received them in the mail yet. I love the pipes but have developed the O2 check light. Hope these are the fix. Is a tune my only other option to turn the rear O2s off??

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
@RUNBUD what are you getting a CEL on; which pipes? No cats, resonated test pipes, what?

RUNBUD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury GT, 2018 Royal Crimson GT Vert, 2019 Bullitt, 2004 Comp O Cobra, 2001 Bullitt, 1968 R Code Fastback, 2018 Lead Foot Raptor

rollingshi59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base A10
Hey guys, just found this forum. I wish to get the pipes without a tune. Which option will be the best route?
Sponsored