Sponsored

BLine cat delete pipes w/Lund ghost tune (Video)

jfabes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT500; '22 F150; '19 Giulia QV; '21 GTI
Hey guys. I made this video for a forum member and wanted to share with y’all. I know there’s a BLine post from a few days ago but wanted to start a new thread so it doesn’t get overlooked, and to show what it sounds like with the Lund E85R ghost cam tune. For the video, here are the details:

1) valves closed cold start. rough start with E85 as you know, you will hear it almost stall a few times for the first 15 seconds

2) it’s pretty normal until about 2:00 and then it starts to transition into cam mode, but as you will hear, it’s toggling back and forth until it’s warmed up

3) 2:55, settled into full cam mode, but rpm will drop about another 100 once fully warm.

4) 3:28 valves opened, settled in to fully warm cam mode.

Anyone that’s on the fence with either, hope this helps. I’ll try to get some drive-by’s in the next week, lots of rain this week.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sponsored

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
can you drive normally with a ghost tune, or is that solely for parking lot cruising? Correct me if I misspeak, but you said you don't leave it on that all the time?

I had to come back and edit...dude, when those valves open!!! Strong! That’s legit. It’s amazing how they can totally nail that sound with a tune!

Last edited:
OP
OP

jfabes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT500; '22 F150; '19 Giulia QV; '21 GTI
I do drive with the ghost cam tune all the time, no issues. I also have it for 93 pump and same thing, no problem and I had that one for a while.

I guess about the only thing I noticed, and this is minor, is from 2k to 3k, if holding first and backing off and on, like sitting in heavy traffic, it feels like it starts to switch over to cam mode around 2k so you feel the slightest amount of surge/hesitate. It did this with 93 though too. Honestly, it might do it with flex, it’s been a while since running that tune. But I wouldn’t run the cam tune in heavy traffic anyway, say on a daily commute, due to the dumps of fuel and heavier exhaust smell. Fine for regular driving though. I only drive my care once or twice a week.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Sounding good :)
Sponsored