Vehicle Showcase

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Brian, I just don’t think it is because with the car off it shifts perfect, no notch. Engine load and there’s notch. How could that be the pin?
Mine did too before I adjusted it. It doesn't take much adjustment at all, but it does work. When there is no load/nothing spinning, that's not a fully representative way to evaluate it.

Texas16_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I have a 16 GT with about 44k miles on it. I installed the BG syncro oil last night and can already feel the difference over stock. I have the stock shifter and stock clutch.

PUNISHER7772

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MUSTANG GT PP

Sponsored

Seanay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A PP2
My apologies if this was asked and answered already, went thru 3 pages and couldn't go further. Should I be adding in 4oz of the friction modifier from Ford?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
My apologies if this was asked and answered already, went thru 3 pages and couldn't go further. Should I be adding in 4oz of the friction modifier from Ford?
No. Not needed with Syncroshift II.

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Are you referring to the rear axle or transmission? Friction modifier is only for the rear axle but not needed with BG Fluids. The transmission additive is actually only for a new transmission or a repair to assist in break-in. BG Syncroshift should not have any additional additives used with it unless it is the BG Supplement.

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
Just ordered the trans and diff fluid package - looking forward to seeing how the BG feels in the MT82.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Just ordered the trans and diff fluid package - looking forward to seeing how the BG feels in the MT82.
I'll order another kit as soon as I get some locking drain plugs for the trans and diff. LoL The last (only) time my car was at the dealer, they drained the fluids (my BG) out of both without permission. They said my u-joint clunk (my description) could have been inside the trans or diff. sigh.

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
I'll order another kit as soon as I get some locking drain plugs for the trans and diff. LoL The last (only) time my car was at the dealer, they drained the fluids (my BG) out of both without permission. They said my u-joint clunk (my description) could have been inside the trans or diff. sigh.
Oh man. That sucks! They should’ve covered replacement on that.

Optimum doesn’t mess around. Like 15 minutes after I placed the order I got a shipping notification.

Solid.