Sponsored

BG Syncro Shift II from Optimum Performance

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Combo kit just ordered with the 75W-140 option!
Nice same one I ordered. Installing with clutch line and headers next week :)
Sponsored

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thunder Roadster GT-R / ST3
Thank you for the confirmation. I will be placing an order soon. I tried using the discount code from the beginning of this thread and it doesn't work - Is there another one?
It definitely works, just did it;

M6GCOMBO

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Sweet! I did the clutch line a ways back, and it makes a HUGE difference in high rpm shifting. Don't bother to get any extra fluid, you barely lose any. I did have to use a Mityvac to force the air to bleed....self-bleeding by pumping clutch pedal wasn't working.

Catted or catless on headers? You gonna go E85 after that?

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sweet! I did the clutch line a ways back, and it makes a HUGE difference in high rpm shifting. Don't bother to get any extra fluid, you barely lose any. I did have to use a Mityvac to force the air to bleed....self-bleeding by pumping clutch pedal wasn't working.

Catted or catless on headers? You gonna go E85 after that?

Well I'm going to Swap all of oil just so I have fresh everything differential and transmission going to have a shop do it at the same time as the headers went with the 1 7/8 Texas Speed long tube stainless steel cat less already have the lund flex fuel loaded with nguage

Last edited:

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
It will go out in the mail tomorrow but not sure it will be typical two day delivery due to this Hurricane coming in tomorrow. #BlameMatthew

Sponsored

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Well I'm going to Swap all of oil just so I have fresh everything differential and transmission going to have a shop do it at the same time as the headers went with the 1 7/8 Texas Speed long tube stainless steel cat less already have the lund flex fuel loaded with nguage
Yeehaw! I think the way you're doing it is the smartest way to get trackable, reliable power. CAI + FF Tune + E85 + LT's + 3" exhaust w/ H or X pipe will get you plenty of very linear power, and the ethanol will make it run cooler too.

Now you just need a trailer so you can cart a barrel of E85 out to Thunderhill...:lol:

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Thank you for the confirmation. I will be placing an order soon. I tried using the discount code from the beginning of this thread and it doesn't work - Is there another one?
It only works on the Combo Kits. We don't have enough margin in the transmission kits to discount it. The BG kits we offer are mostly a volume business. We hope for repeat business in the future for other products. Basically with the Combo kit we cover most of the express shipping with the discount.

raylay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
v6
It only works on the Combo Kits. We don't have enough margin in the transmission kits to discount it. The BG kits we offer are mostly a volume business. We hope for repeat business in the future for other products. Basically with the Combo kit we cover most of the express shipping with the discount.
Got it! Still will be placing the order shortly!

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
you are really gonna feel those upgrades all at once...just did SP catless, flex fuel/nGuage, PMAS....and damn is all i can say. i don't even wana ride the bike in this nice weather because the car runs so much stronger:headbang:

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeehaw! I think the way you're doing it is the smartest way to get trackable, reliable power. CAI + FF Tune + E85 + LT's + 3" exhaust w/ H or X pipe will get you plenty of very linear power, and the ethanol will make it run cooler too.

Now you just need a trailer so you can cart a barrel of E85 out to Thunderhill...:lol:
Lol I know. No way I can make it on one take of flex out there. I only get 15mpg driving chill on the corn. But I love it. Car feels beast with pmas too. I have a 5 gallon tank for extra fuel but that's nothing lol. Would bairly get me through a 20 min session I think. Next is some more Suspension and gt350 intake

Sponsored

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
Guess i'll have to bite the bullet and buy the kit from Optimum. Our Dollar sucks but it's better than feeling that clunk from shifts 1-2. Car has 400km's on it currently and started literally when I picked it up.

raylay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
v6
Ordered the mt82 kit. Can't wait to see the difference.

jburgess1379

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boosted v6
Changed the tranny fluid last night. Definitely much smoother. Didnt drive far, but its like it glides into gear now. I aldo tightened the parking brake while I was down there. Much better on both accounts.

hvysoul

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Performance Pack
Has anyone tried Motul DCTF?

according the product sheet it meets the ford specification called out in the owner manual(WSS-M2C-200-D2)

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered the Syncroshift II Kit :)
Sponsored