Sponsored

Best/Worst comments from family, friends, enemies about your car

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Went to local Tim Hortons here in Detroit a month or so back, Super Cute girl at the window as I pull up. Says "Wow!, This is pretty much my dream Car". The regret from not asking her out right there still bothers me. Went back a couple times for breakfast, havent seen her. Might have to go on a Timmy's marathon.
Better yet. Forget the marathon. Ask her colleagues when will she be working and move accordingly. We've all been there dude. Good luck. ;)
Sponsored

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Hindsight my friend, she caught me off guard. Im handing her money and shes taking my heart :(
Had a smokin hot college girl hit on me hardcore. She was driving a new AMG. At the time I was in college working at a Firestone. Had long shaggy hair and a beard. Kind of a hotrod hippy kid riding around in a flat black built cobra with hoosiers on the back of it. Totally wish I would've hit that. But doesn't matter now. Got a great lady at home now

T-Bone68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP
As soon as I pulled in the driveway from the dealership, I got out and my son looked at it for a minute and asked, "How does it transform?"

TexArmageddon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Brent You're gay you got an S550..... had you got a Fox I wouldn't have gave you shit, but nope you got an S550 so now I know you're gay.

Those were her exact words..... Probably the most amusing of the comments I've received.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I get, "Its loud" and "That's so you" from people I know. I just smile.

There's all types of comments from strangers but a lot of folks my age and older look at the color and instantly comment about that.

Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Brent You're gay you got an S550..... had you got a Fox I wouldn't have gave you shit, but nope you got an S550 so now I know you're gay.

Those were her exact words..... Probably the most amusing of the comments I've received.
Interesting. I know a gay guy who owns a Camaro but that's about it.

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
I want headers and my WIFE wants me to get headers, but for real if this car were any louder my hearing might go numb. As my daily driver I'm not sure if I'm prepared for even more sound volume. :lol:
I have the same exhaust setup and use mine as a DD. The only thing stopping me from catless headers is my warranty, but eventually I'll throw them on. It should be Nascar loud at that point. :D

TexArmageddon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Interesting. I know a gay guy who owns a Camaro but that's about it.

Lmao no she's just obsessed with fox bodies and labels anything outside of that chassis gay unless it's the 1st generation mustang. Sorry for anyone who might be gay in this thread... Just quoting what she says

Pong Lenis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt auto custom packet

yeah i got that one aswell
from some retard that drives a car worth about 50 dollars

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
People usually say they hate Ford or they hate mustangs, "but I must admit that's a sweet car".

I've had a few people tell me the only mustang they like is the fox bodies, which I think are the ugliest mustangs made in the modern era. I still love them though, purely because they were the coolest when I was in high school. These people usually follow that comment with a compliment on the coyote engine, basically because they know how slow the stock fox 5.0's are by comparison.

My cousin with a 90's LX 5.0 called mine "cute" and posted a pic of his car, which is a pretty clean one honestly. Taking the high road (this was over facebook. he's not local to me) I commented that the fox bodies were legendary. He made another comment not long after, basically saying his was faster, so I asked how much power his made and he said 450 to the wheels. I know those motors have potential without forced induction, but when I asked what kind of upgrades he had it didn't add up. Typical cam, headers, bolt-ons stuff. I'm guessing he bought the car just like it is and was given that power number by the seller. I didn't push it. We'll never race anyway.

Sponsored

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
I own a coupe and S550 does that make me Bi

I get comments all the time from friends cause they are all LS/chevy fan except for Foxbodys cause all chevy guys want a fox.

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
I own a coupe and S550 does that make me Bi

I get comments all the time from friends cause they are all LS/chevy fan except for Foxbodys cause all chevy guys want a fox.
what kind of power does your fox make? your mods list looks a lot like my cousin's, although i'm not sure if he said he had different heads.

TruBlu16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrin
Vehicle(s)
'16 Blue GT Base
Living in a small town, I've been pretty much ignored for the last few months. It doesn't bother me really as I bought the car for me - not to grab other peoples' attention. But frankly, my Gremlin attracts more people than the Mustang does.

Friends love it. A few have actually said to me that I deserve it and it's time I did something nice for myself. Co-workers are in love with it though the cashiers don't seem to understand (but older women seldom ever do).

My cousin/store Manager is insanely jealous. Like, to the point that he'll try to change the subject if we talk about my car. But then again, he went off spouting about how much money his wife makes and he's going to buy a Shelby - - only to buy some little white Honda to cart his 2.5 children around in. LOL.

Comments from strangers really make me question the general sanity of the townfolk:

"How fast will it go?"
my reply: "That depends on who's around.

"Is that the new Camaro?"
my reply: "It has a great big Pony emblem on it and you thought it was a Camaro? Back of the class!"

"You must be at the gas station every day!"
my reply: "Yes, I'm fighting terrorism. Every time I gas up, Saudi Arabia sinks 3 feet."

The best one was this creepy little Welsh kid that we had working in the Grocery Dept. He's short, has asthma, scoliosis and is just generally a little mole of a man. He crept up behind me one day and I could hear him breathing/rasping heavily and I turned to look at him and he says in a smokers rasp "I like your car"....

I stared at him for a sec and just said "Thanks. Stay the f*ck away from it."

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
what kind of power does your fox make? your mods list looks a lot like my cousin's, although i'm not sure if he said he had different heads.
No it's slow. It made 220hp back two years ago.

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Lots of great comments. Such as. "is that your badass mustang?"
"Holy shit, is that your new car?"

Only snide, shitty comments about the new mustang are from some V8 members on this forum who apparently have small members...
Sponsored