Sponsored

Best/Worst comments from family, friends, enemies about your car

woahs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt race red
I've gotten a couple compliments, mainly at Home Depot lol. The main ones are negative though since I'm 20, a lot of, "nice car, mommy must love you" type things. Jokes on them though, I'm an operator at a chemical plant...

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
No it's slow. It made 220hp back two years ago.
Yeah, I'm no expert on those engines but I don't know that a person can get 450 at the wheels out of that thing without FI, nitrous, or at least making it a stroker motor. You see them on the dragstrip a lot but I don't think most of the fast ones are running the original block.

I'm getting more confident that my cousin is FOS. Maybe now I'll challenge him to a race..LOLOLOLOL

XDMan

El Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium With 50th Anniversary Pack
My car will be 2 years old in February and I've never received a negative comment. They've all been very positive. I also continue to get the thumbs-up, a wave, and questions from people at red lights. It drives my wife crazy, because she tells me "You just love the attention". BTW, I live in South Florida and am usually in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area.

Sponsored

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
I've had people compliment my car at stop lights. I even had a couple of guys whip out their smartphones taking pics of my car in traffic.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
First 9 months got plenty of comments from strangers on the street and in parking lots etc.

Now 2 months later the comments have dried up, guess the honeymoon period is over, lol.

TC

WildHorses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I'm still tired of hearing people say, o that looks like a Fusion. Seriously people, the car has been out for 3 years now. If you don't like it, don't say anything, just think of it in your head. I don't go out of my way to tell someone their car is ugly.

Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
I'm still tired of hearing people say, o that looks like a Fusion. Seriously people, the car has been out for 3 years now. If you don't like it, don't say anything, just think of it in your head. I don't go out of my way to tell someone their car is ugly.
I have only seen those comments on the Internet, and almost always from owners of older Mustangs.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Good: My neck hurts
Bad: I wet myself

SVT Wylde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randall
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
My friend told me that the wheels on my 16 GT with the Black Accent Package look like wagon wheels and I have to agree lol They are kinda ugly.

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
My friend told me that the wheels on my 16 GT with the Black Accent Package look like wagon wheels and I have to agree lol They are kinda ugly.
lmao...now I cant unsee it :doh: