Pong Lenis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt auto custom packet
"Oh your Camaro was nicer." Uh huh. :lol::lol::lol: 100% no one ever said that to you. Lmao, dude, you are so full of shit--from your name to your avatar to the stuff that you post.
all my sons friends.
most of my work mates.
camaro imho is a better looking car..way more angry..
but hey you dont buy things just on looks alone
Sponsored

priestblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cali Special
My wife has said 2 bad ones.
First: she asked me if I was trying to make my car look like a batmobile due to it being blacked out and with yellow calipers -_-
Second: after changing out my axlebacks I took my wife for a ride. She quickly covered her ears and said it sounds like your car is farting

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Be safe and don't spin your tires.

Mwahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sponsored

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Coworkers have said, "omg..your car is so loud". Although they're only S-types :shrug:

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I've had a few smart ass comments about "mid-life crisis." I'm 45, so they can F off. I plan on living to 100 so I'm still 5 years away.

Other than that, when I posted it on FB after I bought it I'd say more than a third of the people I know liked or made positive comments. It had the most reaction of anything I ever put on there. Seems the magnetic color is a huge hit, and the Mustang itself just brings back nostalgic feelings for so many people.

I always catch people giving the side eye at lights, and have had quite a few compliment the car when I'm out. In a fast food joint the other day I was pulling out of a spot and this car was lingering behind me. The lady rolled her window down and apologized because she said her son loved my car and had been wanting to see one all day. I thought it was a teen in the back or something, but when we got to the light he was maybe like 8 years old, tops. I revved it hard a couple times and he had a huge smile. Made my day.

I can honestly say I haven't had any sh*tty comments about the car.

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost (Ingot Silver)
My favorite comment so far was at a track day near Chicago over the summer. Another guy in the novice group had this mean ass DIB GT 2015-16, modified exhaust, aftermarket front splitter was all I could notice at a glance. After the 3rd session out on a 22 turn 4 mile track I was passing people left and right (Dad's been trackin since I was little). After we pulled off he parked up right next to me. He gets out and hes like what gear were you in? I began to explain to him that I have the base Ecoboost, and its Auto, but he was certain I was kidding. He said turn on the engine lemme hear it i don't believe you. I revved it because i had never turned it off and we both laughed. Turns out the guys been drag racing for years and was trying his hand at HPDE, I joked with him that id trade him for the GT but he declined.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Coworkers have said, "omg..your car is so loud". Although they're only S-types :shrug:
Eh... S types are pretty loud when you get into the gas. That's what I have. I wonder why people go louder honestly. I am already regretting the day I have to go headers.

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Eh... S types are pretty loud when you get into the gas. That's what I have. I wonder why people go louder honestly. I am already regretting the day I have to go headers.
Yeah, I guess they can be, especially in a parking structure. Compared to the Extreme's I've heard, I don't think its THAT loud haha.

Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
all my sons friends.
most of my work mates.
camaro imho is a better looking car..way more angry..
but hey you dont buy things just on looks alone
The 5th gen Camaro was a pretty car, not a mean one--it didn't look very aggressive. And the 6th gen Camaro looks like a mess that couldn't decide whether it wanted to look different or the same as the previous gen.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
I want headers and my WIFE wants me to get headers, but for real if this car were any louder my hearing might go numb. As my daily driver I'm not sure if I'm prepared for even more sound volume. :lol:

Eastpointer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Comp OJ 2015 Ecoboost
Went to local Tim Hortons here in Detroit a month or so back, Super Cute girl at the window as I pull up. Says "Wow!, This is pretty much my dream Car". The regret from not asking her out right there still bothers me. Went back a couple times for breakfast, havent seen her. Might have to go on a Timmy's marathon.

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Went to local Tim Hortons here in Detroit a month or so back, Super Cute girl at the window as I pull up. Says "Wow!, This is pretty much my dream Car". The regret from not asking her out right there still bothers me. Went back a couple times for breakfast, havent seen her. Might have to go on a Timmy's marathon.
Dude.. your reply was, Wow!, you're pretty much my dream girl. :doh:

Last edited: