Best/Worst comments from family, friends, enemies about your car

SVT Wylde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randall
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Lucky. I got a Dodge Caravan without a headliner and peeling paint.
The El Camino was camel color with a V-6 and single speaker radio. In hindsight, I would have been better off with a van in high school :D
Sponsored

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
one of my friends thought my car was black for 3 months haha (it's guard)

although he did mostly see it in the afternoon

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I've got allot of compliments on mine. The one thing I hear all of the time is "that's supercharged right....." Then when I tell them no they're like" oh that sucks"... Then I always end up having to explain what it is. When I first got it I was cruising by Summit Racing and they were having a car show, I didn't really pay much attention and pulled in. I realized as I was cruising through it was a Studebaker show. I was kinda bummed but still saw some cars I wanted to check out and went clear to the back and parked. I figured that way I would be out of the way and not infringe on the show. So I'm out walking around and I look back and see a crowd of people around my car. Next thing I know I'm being called to the announcer booth and asked if I can pull my car up into the show so more people can see it. That was pretty cool.

Ugly John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT PP
Parked near a guy with a Corvette, and we met up while we were leaving - he was telling me how much he loved my car. Pretty cool!

Speedwagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack
OPC's (Other Peoples Comments) really dont make any difference to me. It just matters what I think... :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
"Is that a custom paint job where the color shifts at different angles?" Me: No, that's just Fords Gaurd green.

Hatter Shappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
I had a 2016 CompO with stripes before and mostly got a lot of "that color makes you look like you just want attention" etc etc etc. Now I have 2017 Grabber Blue with stripes and people seem to love it. My wife thinks it's embarrassing all the times we get talked to at stop lights.

I am dealing with the fact that I'm 23 and look like I'm 17 and people all think my parents bought it for me. Heck my younger siblings go to high school with several kids who's parents bought them s550s for their 16th birthdays.

But other than that, a real head turner!

Supermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt pp with recaros
I live in Las Vegas I have a 17 gt with pp and recaros, it look nice but yet in almost 6 months ownership not even a thumbs up lol.

Here you see ecoboost's in every corner it's actually rare to see a mustang gt.

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
Today, while stopping for gas, I heel toe downshifted to second gear and entered at around 4000 rpm. A gentleman approached my car, circled around, and when I got out he exclaimed ''dang brother that's a sharp looking mofo.. its fast too.''

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
"Is that a custom paint job where the color shifts at different angles?" Me: No, that's just Fords Gaurd green.
I get a lot of comments about the color too. Kinda unexpected but cool at the same time. The older dudes love it.

Sponsored

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
At my brothers new house with his wife,daughter and mother in law. Upon leaving my brother asked me to get on it a bit so his daughter could hear it. I said hey man really nice neighborhood, you just moved in prob not a good idea. He insisted, so i did. Later I find out when my brother went inside the mother in law said what I did sounded ghetto. Lol, my brother said nope V8 with 435hp can't sound ghetto, and I asked him to do it.

Mike's Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A
Yesterday, at Home Depot as I was about to get in my car, a guy pulling in asked me what year it is. I said "2016". His response "That's the best looking one I've seen yet".

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Second day of owning the car and I was getting the stock clutch spring out, a door salesman for lawn care came up to me in my garage and said, "Is that a Cobra???"

:frusty:

5LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt base 6spd mans transmission
There was a guy with a 11 mustang gt with a lot of mods done at a cars and coffee. Said my stock(at the time)gt was ugly and said the 18s looked so much better. Went on and on about it. I didn't say anything and let him finish. After that rant, I just pointed at his troglodyte girlfriend and threw my hands up in disbelief. :lol:

Grabber By The Bluesy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT Premium
I bumped into an Ex girl the other day, she said the grabber blue is too flashy. Funny, I don't see that at all.
Sponsored