Seanyyy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Hello all,

Has anyone fitted a rearward facing baby seat in their Bullitt with the recaro seats? I'm aware it's possible with the standard seats.

I'm due to pick up a used Bullitt (L0609) in the next few days and wondered if it's possible. It'll very rarely happen but would be good to have the option.
Sponsored

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Congrats on the Bullitt! Have a front facing one and the standard seats, which already cuts into the passenger's space/leg room but still possible for my wife (5'8") to fit. Can imagine that a rear-facing one would take up significantly more space. Does it fit? Probably. Can somebody over 5' sit comfortably in the passenger seat? Probably not.

OP
OP

Seanyyy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Congrats on the Bullitt! Have a front facing one and the standard seats, which already cuts into the passenger's space/leg room but still possible for my wife (5'8") to fit. Can imagine that a rear-facing one would take up significantly more space. Does it fit? Probably. Can somebody over 5' sit comfortably in the passenger seat? Probably not.
If it fits, he sits!

It'll only be to drop the wee man off at my MILs twice a week before my office days. No passengers, that's what the other car is for 😂

5550snotamerc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s550 eco convertible auto
I think Porsche used to have something for the 911 that might work but I don't know if that was front facing or rear.

Sponsored

Goterr0r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
It will fit. Pain in the butt to pull tight to get it installed, but it fits. It makes the front passenger seat only fit a hobbit moving forward, but all good. :)

dcalero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 w/Tech Pack
I know it's not a bullit but I have a gt350 and I have been able to fit a rear facing seat in the back of the front passenger seat. Not the most comfortable. I have to move the seat forward Most of the way. I have the Recaro seats on my gt350. I knew it wasn't going to be as comfortable but I didn't know how bad it would be until I tried it. By the way I only have one kid so first experience.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
No recaro experience but You'll be extremely happy they day your child fits in a forward facing seat. My daughter has been going fast in the mustang since before she was born. Mom and her fit much better once she went forward facing and she loves daddy/ daughter rides because mom won't let us go fast with her in the car anymore. By her I mean mom not my daughter. The car scares mom now lol. My daughter loves it!

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
No recaro experience but You'll be extremely happy they day your child fits in a forward facing seat. My daughter has been going fast in the mustang since before she was born. Mom and her fit much better once she went forward facing and she loves daddy/ daughter rides because mom won't let us go fast with her in the car anymore. By her I mean mom not my daughter. The car scares mom now lol. My daughter loves it!
I know what you mean. My boy & I cruise without her too. She cramps our style.

Sponsored

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
The rear facing seat fits & as many have said you'll be happy once you move to a fwd facing one. I just recommend a towel underneath the rear facing seat due to the style I had would kind of cut into the seat.

2fast2focus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andres
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
I have a Mach1, and I’ve been struggling with the rear-facing seat. I have a 6 month old and the Chicco KeyFit 30 base I have does not fit. However, I found a YouTube video of a 2018 model using an Evenflo Revolve 360 seat, and the owner claimed it worked. That's the same seat my wife currently has in her Jeep, so I tested it out. The seat fits and works, but it requires moving the passenger seat pretty far forward.

when I’m alone in the car I can set it to forward facing and the passenger seat can move back.

IMG_1660.jpeg