Sponsored

Anyone have a fantasy scenario for using your Mustang's potential?

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Pursuit.

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
No.

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT500 '19 GT PP1 '13 GT500, 98 GT, 92 LX 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
A long road trip to the Rockies. Without the wife. She has driving anxiety. A nightmare.:clock::explode:

Sponsored

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I live in the Midwest so mine is that I am driving down a nearby country road and I see a tornado approaching and trying to out run it.
Been there, done that... twice! Not fun at all! It's a real pants filler.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I'm from the UK, but around 18 years ago my wife and I decided to do our dream American road trip holiday (sorry, vacation!) before we had kids. Back then it was an '03 SN95 V6 convertible that we rented in Vegas. We then drove East out to the Grand Canyon, then back West through Death Valley, then up to San Francisco via the redwood national parks. We then followed the Pacific Coast Highway down to LA, where we left the rental and flew home. We did about 2500 miles in a week. It was epic, but we didn't get more than a day to enjoy any of the natural wonders.

We did a similar trip the following year (my wife was now pregnant!) but kept it simple, flying into San Francisco, then a pleasant drive down to LA, with plenty of time to stop off on the way.

It was these trips that meant I new my 300zx Twin Turbo would soon make way for an S197!

When we can afford it, we'll do it again!

California Road Trip.jpg

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
As a kid, thinking dreaming about a Testarossa; a friends mother is sick in a hospital many miles away, and we've got to get the medicine there asap to save her life.

barron64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT convertible PP1, 6sp, 2006 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab 4x4, 2009 Acura MDX, 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Just drive through Deal’s Gap several times and those fantasies become reality.

Sponsored

Järn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, Ruby Red, A10, B&O, AE
I really enjoy learning the potential of my Mustang in autocross, but that is a reality, not a fantasy.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I'm from the UK, but around 18 years ago my wife and I decided to do our dream American road trip holiday (sorry, vacation!) before we had kids. Back then it was an '03 SN95 V6 convertible that we rented in Vegas. We then drove East out to the Grand Canyon, then back West through Death Valley, then up to San Francisco via the redwood national parks. We then followed the Pacific Coast Highway down to LA, where we left the rental and flew home. We did about 2500 miles in a week. It was epic, but we didn't get more than a day to enjoy any of the natural wonders.
I did something very similar when I was in the States take an 2018 Eco Convertable from Las Vegas drove it to LA for a few days there then to San Francisco for a few days there and flight out from SF to Istanbul (one of the longest flights in the world). It was amazing trip I wanted for years prior to that to buy an S550 and this road trip was supposed to be the make it or brake it trip for whatever I really want a Mustang or not. Have to say that the Eco was amazing road trip car and to be fair my GT at least on our country crapy roads is much more noisy and a lot harder to enjoy on a road trip. Ether way my dream trip is a Cannonball run with the Mustang even if it's not a full trip.

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT500 '19 GT PP1 '13 GT500, 98 GT, 92 LX 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
I did something very similar when I was in the States take an 2018 Eco Convertable from Las Vegas drove it to LA for a few days there then to San Francisco for a few days there and flight out from SF to Istanbul (one of the longest flights in the world). It was amazing trip I wanted for years prior to that to buy an S550 and this road trip was supposed to be the make it or brake it trip for whatever I really want a Mustang or not. Have to say that the Eco was amazing road trip car and to be fair my GT at least on our country crapy roads is much more noisy and a lot harder to enjoy on a road trip. Ether way my dream trip is a Cannonball run with the Mustang even if it's not a full trip.
I did the bay area in a Mustang convertible rental. Great way to go.