Sponsored

Anyone else a fair weather driver?

Trap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302
Fair weather only car definitely likes to hibernate and hide out from the bad weather
Sponsored

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
My 16 GT PP use to be my daily but it got an early retirement about 2 months ago when I picked up a dirt cheap 07 F150, primarily because I was tired of breaking the bike down, putting the tires and seat in the truck and the frame in the passenger seat to go ride trails. Driving an older truck is really nice, I can park anywhere and not worry about door dings, I ride a lot higher up and can see more in traffic. I think I've drove the mustang 4 or 5 times since getting the truck and never in the rain.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Well, we moved to a new home and, as a result of our extensive remodeling projects, the garage is still not empty enough to put the Bullitt in so it sits in the driveway.

It's a daily driver... again; even if it never leaves it's spot.

Jason304

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 2016 Ram 2500 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
My GT350 has never seen snow and ice, and never will. Won’t take it out of the garage if it’s raining either, although I have been caught in a rain storm or two. No need to get her dirty when I have a truck and Jeep to drive.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I never really liked the idea of only driving a car on nice days, but I also don't keep cars for many, many years. I prefer to try different things. I drove my GT350 all the time when I owned it. I had a winter beater but if the roads were dry I just had to get the Mustang out. Prior to that I owned a 2015 GT and that was a daily all year round.

I tell myself that since I have the race louvers vents in my hood I will try to avoid rainy days, but today it's rainy and I just went for a drive. I like the Fiesta ST a lot, but I wanted to drive the Mustang today. I'm not planning to buy snow tires for this Mustang, so probably I won't drive it this winter. :fingerscrossed:

Definitely a car deteriorates and loses value faster when you use it. Knowing that I will drive a lot and possibly not keep it very long is partially why I bought my current Mustang used.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I don't own a bullet, well not one I can ride in.

308 Cal. Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 + other 2/4/& 6 wheeled trash barges
No snow or ice for us. Been caught in rain a few times. Once going for install of my ppf & cermic coating. Detailer is top notch & appointments are difficult.

I generally avoid rain w/ 7 or 8 titled and insured vehicles.

I wrk from hm mostly in my shop anyhow.
Regardless of trying to avoid rain & worse weather. My goal is to wear this Turd boiler out before I take a dirt nap.

Who ever says in there last days.. If not sudden.
"Wish Id drove 1 of my favorite car
(like my 'Litt) much less, all these yrs. Now that im bout to die?"

Im hoping to wear this tradh barge out & it tosses its guts the day before I dont wake up again.

So with that said. Im gonna try to kerp it clean & drive the rims into the asphalt as much as I can.

It is hard when u hav several other turd boilers you really enjoy driving. They all have a unique quality about them so its tuff to get tons of miles on everything.

That said. My Litt is in my top 2 favorites for nearly any driving days that dont involve knowing precipitation is gonna be heavy or freezing.

I too dont really hav to wash it much. As every fuel stop includes a wipe down & before I go out I do a twice around it.

My other trash barges do not get that attention. So maybe it is my favorite vehicle & Im just afraid to say it out loud.

If that dam mt82-d4 had a plug in wiring harness solution. That be the 1 thing Id want to chg.
Go to a tremec..
vs the Gestapo Commie gearbox.

Anyone know if a new Mock 1 wiring harness
( as it uses the Litt mill)
will help perpetuate the installation of the Tremec in a Bullitt??
w/o butchering the harness??

The D-4 is ok if u drive like Jed Clampet drunk & Granny's mountain dew.

It just doesn't respond to aggression.
The Nazi row boat likes to be treated like some of the girlfriends u'v had..or ive had .

Those who tend to like the movements nice & slow, vs the approach of the manic--
"biting off shirt buttons" style of shifting.

On that 1 trip in rain early on in ownership to detailer to get color correction & film/cermic. My headlights got moisture inside the lenses. They dried out ok..
Anyone ever deal with that issue either?

Besides trans swap. I bought it to drive & leave reasonably stock. Not interested in headers yet, or other hotrodin or race tactics implemented into it.

We have those other types of cars in our junkyard arsenal of vehicles.
This for us was a drive it like we bought it car. Other than the junk azz D4. & clutch perhaps.

A 6 finger - 2/3 disc Long style, has always been my preference for short hits of less than 1400ft or so. Anyone who tjinks the 1320 is 1320 hasn't used a lateral Gmeter much.
We had tried carbon / carbon clutchs long ago. Way TO FINICKY to getting heat into it right. We installed qwik reading thermal-couples into our Titanium bellhousings, to try to get some repeatability & find utopia.
& it still rarely made a great hit on front half at that. Once in a while U found a bone as a blind dog might w/it.

As temp has to be sorta exact for each & every launch variant/situation that you ran into. Easier to dig a hole to China that accomplish that feat id say.
Way to much BS for no real gain.
Jus need a better trans w/a 1:1 - 5th gear at times. We'll survive w/o it thou.
Regards,

20210404_161958.jpg

20210404_162030.jpg

OP
OP
TXAG96

TXAG96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21Bronco,'20Bullitt,'01Boxster,'87Tbird-Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
No snow or ice for us. Been caught in rain a few times. Once going for install of my ppf & cermic coating. Detailer is top notch & appointments are difficult.

I generally avoid rain w/ 7 or 8 titled and insured vehicles.

I wrk from hm mostly in my shop anyhow.
Regardless of trying to avoid rain & worse weather. My goal is to wear this Turd boiler out before I take a dirt nap.

Who ever says in there last days.. If not sudden.
"Wish Id drove 1 of my favorite car
(like my 'Litt) much less, all these yrs. Now that im bout to die?"

Im hoping to wear this tradh barge out & it tosses its guts the day before I dont wake up again.

So with that said. Im gonna try to kerp it clean & drive the rims into the asphalt as much as I can.

It is hard when u hav several other turd boilers you really enjoy driving. They all have a unique quality about them so its tuff to get tons of miles on everything.

That said. My Litt is in my top 2 favorites for nearly any driving days that dont involve knowing precipitation is gonna be heavy or freezing.

I too dont really hav to wash it much. As every fuel stop includes a wipe down & before I go out I do a twice around it.

My other trash barges do not get that attention. So maybe it is my favorite vehicle & Im just afraid to say it out loud.

If that dam mt82-d4 had a plug in wiring harness solution. That be the 1 thing Id want to chg.
Go to a tremec..
vs the Gestapo Commie gearbox.

Anyone know if a new Mock 1 wiring harness
( as it uses the Litt mill)
will help perpetuate the installation of the Tremec in a Bullitt??
w/o butchering the harness??

The D-4 is ok if u drive like Jed Clampet drunk & Granny's mountain dew.

It just doesn't respond to aggression.
The Nazi row boat likes to be treated like some of the girlfriends u'v had..or ive had .

Those who tend to like the movements nice & slow, vs the approach of the manic--
"biting off shirt buttons" style of shifting.

On that 1 trip in rain early on in ownership to detailer to get color correction & film/cermic. My headlights got moisture inside the lenses. They dried out ok..
Anyone ever deal with that issue either?

Besides trans swap. I bought it to drive & leave reasonably stock. Not interested in headers yet, or other hotrodin or race tactics implemented into it.

We have those other types of cars in our junkyard arsenal of vehicles.
This for us was a drive it like we bought it car. Other than the junk azz D4. & clutch perhaps.

A 6 finger - 2/3 disc Long style, has always been my preference for short hits of less than 1400ft or so. Anyone who tjinks the 1320 is 1320 hasn't used a lateral Gmeter much.
We had tried carbon / carbon clutchs long ago. Way TO FINICKY to getting heat into it right. We installed qwik reading thermal-couples into our Titanium bellhousings, to try to get some repeatability & find utopia.
& it still rarely made a great hit on front half at that. Once in a while U found a bone as a blind dog might w/it.

As temp has to be sorta exact for each & every launch variant/situation that you ran into. Easier to dig a hole to China that accomplish that feat id say.
Way to much BS for no real gain.
Jus need a better trans w/a 1:1 - 5th gear at times. We'll survive w/o it thou.
Regards,

20210404_161958.jpg

20210404_162030.jpg
Just curious what you're doing with your TurboCoupe? Mine is a time capsule but I am about to crawl out of my skin to install a 3.5 EcoBoost or an old school 5.0 w/ serious HP.

308 Cal. Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
Just curious what you're doing with your TurboCoupe? Mine is a time capsule but I am about to crawl out of my skin to install a 3.5 EcoBoost or an old school 5.0 w/ serious HP.
If I wasn't on such a cash burn doing stuff for my wife ( & myself)-
ie: hm & property improvements.
I'd put it bk together, as its sitting atop 1 of my several chassis jig tables, & finish a 385 series midplate (already hav the front motorplate) & go Nostalgia Pro Stock Racing w/it.

It's a NHRA/IHRA stickered, 6.0 legal 25-1 car now. Steel roof & quarter car w/Carbon /Carbon front end/doors.
Bk then Hairy REFUSED to build us carbon rear bumpers & sometimes deck lids ( instead he did epoxy resin E-Glass) cuz he would say.. U guys put a buncha ballast in bk of these cars anyway. I'm not wasting my time & ur money doing rear bumpers/decklid in carbon.
Shows u how crazy motorsports technology chgs. Now we cannot get enuff weight iff the rear of these cars.
NHRA mandated a minimum rear weight after Gordie crashed at PHX yrs ago.
So unless I find a money man who wants to drive & put some skin in the game for a mill. I guess it's in climate controlled storage for now in my non client area of our facility.
If I thought I could get a real title for it w/o goingvto jail, I'd put a Gen2 block in it w/a Jeffco & drive it to the track & race it. Since its historical, I dont hav to hoop jump or get safety inspections or emissions.
Its friggin lite. She prolly come in under 2000lbs even w/the aluminum Jeffco ( vs magnesium lenco cases) & a Browell aluminum bell housing w/liner, which I hav 1 still I thk. Sold my last Titanium can & regret it. They are to heavy. But for hanging a heavy tranny on they do not give u the grief an aluminum can possibly can over time.
W/gen 2- 308" sleeved eng I'd run the instant green stuff w/no time slip.
I prefer to be crew chief vs driver 99% of the time, cuz I am better at the car setup & always had access to many great drivers who could tape the boxes the parts come in... together..& get the car A to B better than myself.
And vice versa. As most every team I ever left as crew chief lacked the W's fir more than 1 yr after my leaving the program. I hav 1 undefeated Pro Street yr on my resume. Had a great driver who actually listened for once. Those guys are better than a great driver who wont listen.
My drivers hate my lil horn outside but luv the 60's & 330's I produced.

That chits gettin to be the past now anyhow. But yeah. If I were King for a day?
A 499" -Boss 429 w/Tom Robert's LOS ( line of site intake port) heads that won more IHRA mountain mtr championships than I could count.

If I'm footing the bill on the Thunder chicken. Something like my 'Litt eng. platform w/bryant billet crank & no idea yet what induction. Got screw blowers lined up like cord wood.. hut only 1 has a Holley EFsi 24 injection setup on it. All are Drazy's screws.
Whipple could never outrun a Stormin Norman supercharger for any championship w/o 150" more displacement...& still only won divisional titles like Chuck & Tom did using a 600" plus Whipple ..
U guys prolly never seen a front loader Whipple before?
The rotors are solid. Stormin Norman's were hollow magnesium at 1st till they all blew apart at 24,000rpm rotor speed. So he laminated them like stacking Ritz crackers w/peanutbutter between ea plate. ( heat activated glue actually)
An so the 475" Drazy spun up much qwiker than the Whipple ever could.
The laminated plates are ~.100" & look like snowflakes u made in 2nd grade from paper. Phluckin Norm was beyond GENIUS. He designed EVERYTHING INCLUDING the hardest part. The rotor screw helix.
Whipple just went to Sweden & had Sullair build all his & shipped um state side. Norm was shipping 1st gen rotors to England cuz nobody had a Holroyd machine stateside that wasn't a Mil Spec GOVERNMENT contract machine till he bought 2.

Hell. Norm even made all the patterned for the magnesium molds. Well. Jerry made them on manual mill but Norm did all that crazy shrink call's & the drafts on the castings.
If U ever wanted to know how dumb u were. U just had 1 conversations w/Norm Drazy about anything supercharger related. Like drinking from a firehose trying to grasp his flippin intellect during explanatory anything.
I once made mistake of asking him why METHANOL VS ETHANOL.
10 min later he still drawing the 2 molecular bond models & explains why METHANOL is the only way to go & the corn juice is anatomically trash.

MAN I miss that smart phluckin guy.
If ue couldn't giv u sn answer on a blower problem. Doubtful anyone could. He built for fun a roots blower for Top Fuel. Within 2 months. If U didn't hav his Roots on Ur NHRA Fuel car. U were even in the bottom half of the field. & he was jus rockin around cuz he got bored when he took on a roots. As a lifetime screw guy from aviation industry 20 yrs before retirement & built the 1st competition screw blowers in 80s.

Man..that's an idiotic rant. Scratch that pcs of chit post off the map..
I'm going to bed. Gotta be up in 3 hrs for a run to Oklahoma on a 7hr rnd'er. I don't hav to drive 1st,
thk Gawd..

Send me a pic of ur T Bird. I'd like to see it. 😁

I really wish I could relate to most of u guys here..
but I cant.. But I'm stuck in a hot tub time machine from days gone by.

I'd say thou.. U youngin's need us ole bastards..
so we can die off 1 day..
& leave our money & possessions to the next 2 generation below us...

& u guys can just blow thru what we worked 4000 hrs a yr for @ 30+yrs,
to accumulate...
& U all are Not afraid to spend it all like we weren't... cuz we thk it may run out on us before we die... LMAO

So u gotta tolerate us ole cantankerous Phlucks. Till we die anyway.
Hey. This is good bedtime story. Put u to sleep fast..
Send a Pic.. T-bird.. thx

OP
OP
TXAG96

TXAG96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If I wasn't on such a cash burn doing stuff for my wife ( & myself)-
ie: hm & property improvements.
I'd put it bk together, as its sitting atop 1 of my several chassis jig tables, & finish a 385 series midplate (already hav the front motorplate) & go Nostalgia Pro Stock Racing w/it.

It's a NHRA/IHRA stickered, 6.0 legal 25-1 car now. Steel roof & quarter car w/Carbon /Carbon front end/doors.
Bk then Hairy REFUSED to build us carbon rear bumpers & sometimes deck lids ( instead he did epoxy resin E-Glass) cuz he would say.. U guys put a buncha ballast in bk of these cars anyway. I'm not wasting my time & ur money doing rear bumpers/decklid in carbon.
Shows u how crazy motorsports technology chgs. Now we cannot get enuff weight iff the rear of these cars.
NHRA mandated a minimum rear weight after Gordie crashed at PHX yrs ago.
So unless I find a money man who wants to drive & put some skin in the game for a mill. I guess it's in climate controlled storage for now in my non client area of our facility.
If I thought I could get a real title for it w/o goingvto jail, I'd put a Gen2 block in it w/a Jeffco & drive it to the track & race it. Since its historical, I dont hav to hoop jump or get safety inspections or emissions.
Its friggin lite. She prolly come in under 2000lbs even w/the aluminum Jeffco ( vs magnesium lenco cases) & a Browell aluminum bell housing w/liner, which I hav 1 still I thk. Sold my last Titanium can & regret it. They are to heavy. But for hanging a heavy tranny on they do not give u the grief an aluminum can possibly can over time.
W/gen 2- 308" sleeved eng I'd run the instant green stuff w/no time slip.
I prefer to be crew chief vs driver 99% of the time, cuz I am better at the car setup & always had access to many great drivers who could tape the boxes the parts come in... together..& get the car A to B better than myself.
And vice versa. As most every team I ever left as crew chief lacked the W's fir more than 1 yr after my leaving the program. I hav 1 undefeated Pro Street yr on my resume. Had a great driver who actually listened for once. Those guys are better than a great driver who wont listen.
My drivers hate my lil horn outside but luv the 60's & 330's I produced.

That chits gettin to be the past now anyhow. But yeah. If I were King for a day?
A 499" -Boss 429 w/Tom Robert's LOS ( line of site intake port) heads that won more IHRA mountain mtr championships than I could count.

If I'm footing the bill on the Thunder chicken. Something like my 'Litt eng. platform w/bryant billet crank & no idea yet what induction. Got screw blowers lined up like cord wood.. hut only 1 has a Holley EFsi 24 injection setup on it. All are Drazy's screws.
Whipple could never outrun a Stormin Norman supercharger for any championship w/o 150" more displacement...& still only won divisional titles like Chuck & Tom did using a 600" plus Whipple ..
U guys prolly never seen a front loader Whipple before?
The rotors are solid. Stormin Norman's were hollow magnesium at 1st till they all blew apart at 24,000rpm rotor speed. So he laminated them like stacking Ritz crackers w/peanutbutter between ea plate. ( heat activated glue actually)
An so the 475" Drazy spun up much qwiker than the Whipple ever could.
The laminated plates are ~.100" & look like snowflakes u made in 2nd grade from paper. Phluckin Norm was beyond GENIUS. He designed EVERYTHING INCLUDING the hardest part. The rotor screw helix.
Whipple just went to Sweden & had Sullair build all his & shipped um state side. Norm was shipping 1st gen rotors to England cuz nobody had a Holroyd machine stateside that wasn't a Mil Spec GOVERNMENT contract machine till he bought 2.

Hell. Norm even made all the patterned for the magnesium molds. Well. Jerry made them on manual mill but Norm did all that crazy shrink call's & the drafts on the castings.
If U ever wanted to know how dumb u were. U just had 1 conversations w/Norm Drazy about anything supercharger related. Like drinking from a firehose trying to grasp his flippin intellect during explanatory anything.
I once made mistake of asking him why METHANOL VS ETHANOL.
10 min later he still drawing the 2 molecular bond models & explains why METHANOL is the only way to go & the corn juice is anatomically trash.

MAN I miss that smart phluckin guy.
If ue couldn't giv u sn answer on a blower problem. Doubtful anyone could. He built for fun a roots blower for Top Fuel. Within 2 months. If U didn't hav his Roots on Ur NHRA Fuel car. U were even in the bottom half of the field. & he was jus rockin around cuz he got bored when he took on a roots. As a lifetime screw guy from aviation industry 20 yrs before retirement & built the 1st competition screw blowers in 80s.

Man..that's an idiotic rant. Scratch that pcs of chit post off the map..
I'm going to bed. Gotta be up in 3 hrs for a run to Oklahoma on a 7hr rnd'er. I don't hav to drive 1st,
thk Gawd..

Send me a pic of ur T Bird. I'd like to see it. 😁

I really wish I could relate to most of u guys here..
but I cant.. But I'm stuck in a hot tub time machine from days gone by.

I'd say thou.. U youngin's need us ole bastards..
so we can die off 1 day..
& leave our money & possessions to the next 2 generation below us...

& u guys can just blow thru what we worked 4000 hrs a yr for @ 30+yrs,
to accumulate...
& U all are Not afraid to spend it all like we weren't... cuz we thk it may run out on us before we die... LMAO

So u gotta tolerate us ole cantankerous Phlucks. Till we die anyway.
Hey. This is good bedtime story. Put u to sleep fast..
Send a Pic.. T-bird.. thx
here's my 87 TC:
its really too nice of a time capsule to make into a 1/4 mile beast.
I like sleepers, so this would be so much fun to squeeze a fuel injected 335 stroker into.

87Tbird.JPG

Sponsored

308 Cal. Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
here's my 87 TC:
its really too nice of a time capsule to make into a 1/4 mile beast.
I like sleepers, so this would be so much fun to squeeze a fuel injected 335 stroker into.

87Tbird.JPG
Thx for the pic. A nice way to bring a smile to an ole man's face!

Calling this veh Nice appears to be an understatement.
When he switched <Mad Dog>(racin Prostk) from the T/Coupe to the Probe in the Rells '88 & the car in '89. Comparing both the tunnel @martin, the Probe was worse- C/D wise than da T-chkn was. T/C more slippery @ 1st.. Till I later reworked the 2nd Gen Probe nose /hoodline & frontal cross section 'plow' area, & deceased the 'include angle of the hoodline vs the parts that came outta of the molds @Hairys & the realabortionoutta Glasstek on Mad Dogs later Gen 2". Id hav fired that Aero guy who called out those glasstetek mold points. What a disaster.

So the T-Bird has a better C/D against the 1st gen Probe . & Yet the Probe (gen 2 especially) had a much smaller frontal area to move thru that dreaded
(Drag increase is to = Square of ur speed).

Conclusion: Probe was better @~200mph hp wise. Yet the Bird is still a very slippery car for the era & overall. Wide & comfortable inside, making for a better all around D-Drvr.

Congrats on owning a beautiful pcs of history. Id Luv to hav a car in my stk pile of turd boilers as nice as ur own.

U should be proud of your vehicle. Many happy miles wished upon u, regardless of what 'mill' it winds up being powered by.
Adios..
Time to go make up some ground on the wifes 'cash burn'in activities. 😆
Regards,

OP
OP
TXAG96

TXAG96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Rain doesn't hurt my car. I drive it. I wash it. Its a car.
Also very true. I don't mind washing, its the polishing and keeping the already Ford supplied Flawed paint as decent as possible.

It used to be a free county and we could have civil discussions about out own personal ideas and opinions. So far its holding up on this thread...

308 Cal. Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
Had a client who was a freak bout his cars being clean.
1 of our better customers, yrs ago, & was a wealthy business owner who inherited the family business. In his 60s.

Hw Loved racin & commissioned us to build both new racecars.. (on company checkbook of coarse.... lol)
& a few racecar restorations.

Truely eccentric.. & crazy..
Right pocket every morning, before leaving hse, filled to $10k in cash. All Benny's.
No exaggeration.
Left pocket, north of $5k cash... $50's on that side, & some $20's.

Said many memorable things..
A few he'd said.. more than once..

"IF it WONT GO FAZZZ...CHROME IT"

Another was somethin like;

"If U dont wanna drive in the rain.. take off w/wipers"..

Rich nut offered to BUY.. my, (bk then..)
5'10- 119lb G/F..mid 30s, & looked 25<. She was mostly a Vegan. Not 100%. Ate like bird.
Mistaken on occasion for a hi end escort. She wasn't. Mortgage broker assistant I thk. Seemed to know the tricks of the escort trade though..lol.

She was stunning.. she truely didn't know it.
This very wealthy client spent a lot of money w/us over a few yrs time.

He tells his close buddy, to ask me.
(His buddy was a close acquaintance of ours...)
to relay to me a message/ request to me.
It happened 1 day @ lunch together.
(totally blindsided me. Rich man's request.)

My friend says
"Btw.. that gurl friend of urs. He likes her.
U kniw, the gurl who hangs around the track w/ U.., & ur shop late in evenings.
Our mutual wealthy friend said fir me to ask you a question about her.
He says he would buy ur G/F a new set of tits, from a good cosmetic surgeon..
if she wanted them...."

( a long pause insued from my colleague tellingcme this. Im wonderingwhybthe ruch guywho is arrogantas hell isn'taskingme himself?
Still waiting for my reaction...
As I had none yet.. other than is this a joke?
then he followed up with...)

"He did tell me if he pays the entire bill."
& for plus like a wks paycheck.. So all expenses..

(for recovery time off & doing the proper post surgical breast lifting theraputics.. like rehab to get implants seated correctly,
i guessed.. im thking.. has he done this before for Petes sake? He's a lifetime bachelor. That I knew. )

He waw to make sure in his offer to me, that both I & her understood,
that he has his own expectations in return.

"He just wsmts too play with them, once in awhile, ". My colleague tells me. Im trying to picture how far that "river runs".. lol. In my head..
Now Im reacting.. a bit. Calmly. Cuz I still think I being pranked.... 🤣
He reiterated that this was no joke and he asked me to ask u to talk to her about the idea. "U both win".. he says.

Had she actually been the hot stripper w/a great smile
(i thk everyone thought Id latched onto from the track & my shop)
& how she rarely ..never actually..
'pouts about' upon anyone ever..during long & sometimesslow hot days waitingaroundtorun our cars.., ..
Shes always smiling...happy.. fun..but very quiet.. letting the men be men..

Her demeanor seemed to blow any duded hair bk.. any day.. & all day..

She'd speak when spoken too.
Otherwise hang patiently all day and late into the nites at times.
So her natural beauty. And zero bad attitude.. They musta saw as Rare.

She didn't want to be anywhere close to being the center of attention.

So EVERYONE ADMIRED her beauty from a bit of distance. U could see that they were intimated by her quiet nature.
When a beautiful woman rarely speaks. Ur around all day.. U really hav no idea what she is thinking.
& so ur imagination fills in some of ur own blanks.. on occasion.
She was very kind & friendly to any & everyone who did speak to her.

She probably talked most to the guy who was tasked to ask me bout the boob job offer. ( at track & my facility) he knew her better than the rest of the crowd.

Non ever being lude or crude to her thankfully.
He being respectful enuff shocking to not ask her himself. & ask my permission.
This guy ALWAYS JUST TK whatever he wanted in life. Asked forgiveness later...
..only if required by law.... (truth)

She knew exactly how & why to stay quiet. & yet an occasional witty phrase would come upon her. Very little makeup or fancy hair styles.
Super hot in jeans & any dirta shirt..
Her hair was simply Long straight & shiny.
No frills.
She did well acclamating @ the track to tje strange environment.. Especially w/a 95% dude ratio.

Her .357 magum, she had .. that 1 nite in the Casino hotel rm ..early in our relationship..
while out of twn at race w/me. We had drove in.. didn't fly..

Well. She shocked the livin chit outta me is all I can say.. as I didn't even know she had owned any handgun.. yet...
We were a long way from hm..
racing for a wkend.. & after I saw it & asked wtf?
she claimed she never went far from hm w/o it.

It sorta stunned me when I voiced my concerns to her, of having this weapon in our hotel rm while we were out all day at track.
She didnt giv a chit... that sorta again shk'd me...

I said.. what if maid saw it..She jus laughed...
Like im a pussy for asking that question.
I hav no idea what gun laws were then..

She then chg'd the subject of a this <concealed weapon w/o a conceal permit> in a large hotel Casino..

By then proceeded to tell a story of how pissed off she was..
Over loosing her favorite butterfly knife she had for over 6+yrs.. & recently.. she lost it.
& how she...
.. & I quote..
(THIS from a woman who rarely swore except in bed).
"It took me 3 Phluckin yrs to break that FU#$KIN butterfly knife in.. Tk me yrs.!...
It really pissed me off when I lost it.
I hope I find it still someday soon... so I don'thav to break in another new 1.
They take a long time you know?"

No..I didn't know. Im thinkin..
[Im a Bowie man myself.
That & a Kodiak Bear Killer fan. Owned both.]
She loved looking at them both on my wall at hm. Now I knew why... crazy 🤪

Im like...well. I got no wrds after gun& knife explaining from her in hotelrm....

other than thinking how sexy this gurl was in this exact moment.. thats all I could thk about.

Im laying on the bed looking at ceiling trying to see into the future in my mind..

after seeing the. 357 magum thru an unzipped travel bag..
While listening to lost knife story..

& askin myself in THAT EXACT moment.
(Not knowing her very long yet... but knew a family members i trusted..of hers .. for yrs..)

Whether that .357 magnum..
or future replacement Butterfly knife....
might or might not... 1 day be..
A topic to close for comfort between us . 🤣

It was a fleeting moment though, w/ her laying along side me. Wondering if we had time for a qwiki..
Weirdly turned on by this gun toting chick,
I later realized I probably wasn't as of the hollywood fictitious type like tuff guys such as Charles Bronson or Chuck Norris, Eastwood.. She had a thing for Paul Newman. That I knew.
She loved watching Cool Hand Luke & Good/Bad/Ugly...

I phulckred up once early on..
& put a few xx's & oo's at bottom of a nice note to her.
I thought chicks dug that sorta chit. She was by all appearances a real lady...
she made fun of me over my apparent grade-school gurl behavior, ( she called it)
of the note I gave her on her car I thk....

Rib'd me bout that note for a few days... didn't know what kinda horse Id gotten on..

Never seen/dated a gal like this, before..

Many days for months, was like a new discovery bout her... unlike most women of beauty.
@ least for the 1st - 1/2 dozen months of our "fling".

Im not gonna lie to u guys. I wanted to marry this gurl right there at that race.. Pistol & all. IT WAS a STAINLESS Long Barrel 'Smith & Wesson' for Pete's sake. She even had hollow points in it.

If Id a said it out loud (marry me now,)
she hav ran like hell.. lol...
I couldn't believe after Id said to myself
""never again will i get Married."""

Here I am falling for a gun slingin tall drink of water..
Im wondering bout the future of this "institution" - again after my *STRIKE 1* a few yrs earlier..

She gav off that Hi class escort vibe to many. Probably cause she was so often very quite, smiling, while sporting a beautiful posture..
She got politely called out as a stripper.
More than a few times, while we were together...

me not around... obviously.. Guys hit on her a lot. U'd better be Cool Hand Luke or Clint Eastwood (young days), or she politely blew u into the weeds w/a
"not interested"... in a nice way of coarse. ..

She loved tuff men. loved fadt cars. Loved watching me build & tune guys to track wins & championships. If i didn't like cars as much as I do. She wasn't dating me...period.

She would tell me later in week bout guys hitting on her.. & laughing bout it likethey were silly boys who she admird for there courage..
but didn't think they could ever "BRING HER"
7X's in 1 nite.. Well..in 24hrs lets say...

She really thought they were just a bit desperate.. & she wasn't worthy of so much attention. She had confidence problems..yet she didn't.
If u carry a Stainless 357 mag w/u. Ur not lacking dome sort of confidence in ur life.

I called her my 'Plain Jane'..
Like the Sammy Hagar song....

""She falls somewhere in between. Levi's & Vogue Magazine"".... u guys are to young to know that song..

Guys hitting on her while goin about twn doing routine chores, in the most deplorable new car EVER!!!.
A Daewoo. Total warranty disaster btw.

She bought it new, before we met.
Her X ran her broke & in deep debt ,
& HE was a heavy drinker to boot. Passed out every nite she said.
She could outdrink me.. btw.. beer..

The Daewoo was all she could afford @ time, w/a new car warranty she said...
That car spent months in shop waiting for parts from overseas, while still under warranty, thankfully. We unloaded it soon as I could talk her into it.

She seemed to especially get called out at our local car wash,
(as a beautiful stripper/escort ..type...politely surprisingly.. there werea lot of escort services in our city.. So Not that strange. Big cities are much different than small twn living.. Ive done both.)

I thk cuz she was so Magnetic.
& yet drove a Daewoo... 🤣

They'd hit on her politely where u wait for the car, after the wash part, after its gone thru that long wash tunnel, & ur now outside, being final detailed/& wiped dwn.. while u/she waited off to the side.

A poor speaker of English language wrkin at the place came up and she thought she heard
"Are U a US Trooper?"
After the 3rd time repeating it in broken English.
She said she he was saying.
Very politely w/a smile.
"Are U a Stripper"
not (are U a U.S. trooper)

Her mind was rarely in gutter in the daylite. So shed expect something polite from anyone she didn't know automatically.
We here what we think we here based on our on thoughts at times..

Her mind didn't see herself as hot or sexy.
That's how nieve to her own stunningness, & charisma (& legs forever didn't hurt)
she clearly was afforded genetically.

w/every attribute u could likely want in a woman..
including her love of cool ole cars & fast ones.

Her small breasts were never an issue for her. Or me.
She did had them. Just not largeer than life sized .. fitting to her height for a mans vision of perfection.

She was rather quiet/& humble around my clients.
& didn't hav the confidence to know her own inside beauty either.
Which made her even more sexy & attractive on the inside...
obviously the outside too.

Dammit. This was a story about my client's penchant for clean cars & no wiper blades..

This got outta. Hand fast.

As for the boob job offer by my wealthy & very eccentric client.
Had I relayed the proposal to her
(i never did)
in nearly any sort of framing..
Even using the most elevated positivity, possible...
I expected her to have respond with nothing less of saying..
" What a Jerk...Thats so Gross!!".

She woulda never likely wanna be around him at track anymore, if id told her,
& I needed his business.

He was mid 60s in good shape, but dated women half his age an lavished them.

I knew He could steal any woman from any man if he wrked his way in elegantly. Seen him do it..

Seen him date to a STUNNING 46yr old mother...1st. Them her Drop dead Gorgeous 25yr old daughter.. a yr later..
after he was done with the mom...
He used women like tissues.

Id hear all these stories & seen the man in action 1st hand. Money + a fun personality can win any woman over for at least a few trips to the sack. He musta been going crazy over the fact she loved cars as much as all us guys in the group, did.

I occasionally day dreamed of wanting her to hav the implants after the offer.
Cuz she once said before a Xmas party while getting dressed, ... too me jokingly..

"Hey stud.. How would U like me to hav some nice sweater puppetts under the tops I wear @ the holiday party circuit for U?

I was bit shocked she said it out loud. Was she really as innocent as I thought she was?

Not after the .357 mag & butterfly knife deal.
I can tell u that... 😆
She went on to say..
"Would U like it when we meet w/ur clients for these gatherings if I had some nice sweater puppetts.?? in the winter time" She asked me.
I thought it was a test to see if I was an azzhole or not.. so I brushed it off as
"Ur perfect baby". & we all know Nobody's perfect.

"Wouldn't chg U if I could honey"!

(I lied to her. Big boobs were on my mind more than once for her. Id never keep the rich Posers off her, w/a rack too boot...no way..)

So maybe she wasn't totally nieve to her beauty or what men want to see in a woman. Maybe she just relayed me in a way that seemed in jest, to see my reaction? & her longing interest in please me.
Never know I guess.
I used to puck out trampy outfits like those 1 pcs black skin tite dresses. She wear a jacket over it & open it up when i answer the door. She did it for me. But she wanted levis & a tee shirt otherwise.

She had a bad habit of wanting to please me. I gotta say. I hated having to deal w/it.
🤏😂

Lookin bk. Since we didn't make it. I should've given her the option to hear the offer of the implants. We lost ea other anyway. It was inevitable. I was really married to my business. & she had to come visit me at wrk to see me 90% of tge time.

My wealthy client wouldn't ask me himself bout her boobs. Clearly he was a bit embarrassed. yet meant it. But she was gonna either hav to put out for him,
or he'd stole her from me using yachts/lakeshore homes.. & her driving a new (car of choice).

$$ Millionaires can seduce neatly any woman I believe. For a short time thou.

My colleague who relayed the boob job offer said very seriously.
" Just so U know. HE IS NOT JOKING . I KNOW WHEN HE IS.
HE SAID to tell U THIS WAS A REAL OFFER, TO COMPLETE HER PKG"

She just has to agree to his conditions.
I was way to jealous for this idea. Id just paid for it myself. But I didn't figure we last & u get no gift receipt w/boobs.

My Lesson;
1st.. always take the free tits.
Most relationships don't last anyhow...

#2) take off ur dam windshield wiper blades/& arms,
if ur just to afraid to EVER drive in the rain anyhow.
Its Like covering up a nice pair of tata's if ur not gonna use um, for visual enhancement.

Nothing about wipers, visually, improves the look of a beautiful car.
No more than keeping small breasts on a tall, slender waisted, super sexy women, improves her overall look.

Breast implants do the opposite id say..
in most cases, on our woman. Gives um more curb appeal.

Her legs were so unbelievably long, & what was just above them.. & attached to them,
was such perfection as well.

& she rarely wrked out that I saw.
Great gene's clearly.. her mom was stunning for being in her 60s..

So she could get a free pass w/o the top half being picturesque. She had everything else. Inside too.

If there is ever just 1 summer in ur life U NEVER FORGET. That yr was 1 of them for me.
Tit buying offers are once in a lifetime for guys like me. I spent EVERY DIME ON MY BUSINESS BUILDING. CNCS.. Tooling.. manual equip..

So Windshield wipers are much more easily modified than a chest on a woman.. Thats my correlation in this ridiculous rant.

I agree that all cars can be washed,
& re-detailed... after a rainy trip.
My only argument is..
if u already pay insurance /title fees to hav access-- to say....
more than 1/2 dozen other veh's to drive already??,

On a rainy day... Why drive the car u like to keep clean?

So why drive my Turd Boiler 'Litt in rain if Its not necessary?
or anything I or U own we try to kerp clean? & like keeping clean?

Dirty car Jus means more time someone w/cloth has to rub on it later. & its hard to clean underneath these cars,
unless its on a lift or similar device,
& that just takes time away from much more fun activities. Like spinning butterfly knives & watching ur gurl hold a pistol outdoors whioe shooting.
Had youtube been around bk then. She'd been a star.
Huge star... loved cars..guns...knives..had a body...face.. was sexy..

Btw. Besides thinkin about how this older rich dude's offer ...
to get an inside my mind...
Makin me laugh these days.

When I need a really good hard laugh from visual vs a memory..

I go to a few REAL OLE SNL skits on Ytube.

My fav might be the 1 w/Matt Foley ,
( Chris Farely)
as the motivational speaker, who
'Liv's in a vannn, dwn by the Riverrrr'..

after Ive laughed so hard i cant talk from it.
Im ready for anything after loosing my azz on a bad trading day or problems @wrk..

My other "Go Too" inside my brain "smile"
is OBVIOUSLY OUTLINED above already.
A different sorta visual for a stimulus of an "inside smile"..

my mind goes to that long summer w/her & the 1st ~6/9 mnths of that relationship.

Just as the whirlwind feelings U get from a brand new model hi performance car..
A Shelby perhaps?
Its not that unlike what U get w/ a new woman in ur life. That car I mean..

Both can make u wanna live like there is no tomorrow.
Car in ur garage.
Her in ur bed...

I actually preferred her in the rain,
to my cars in the rain though.

She was much more fun to clean afterwards.

& she liked to be 'detailed' nearly anywhere anytime.
Only mandating she'd hav is a shower fairly recently before U detailed her.
so a few Hrs before maybe.... not a full day.

She was hung up on hygiene more than many Ive seen.
Waxing once a month, she said was for Me. Cuz it hurt like a Beotch she claimed.
I didn't complain about it taking her out of the game for about 36hrs after the hair pulling @ the salon.

She said it made her pretty sore & who was I to not respect that pain and suffering..
She could show me her desire to please nearly anywhere as long as nobody else was around.

She didn't like public shows. She was still a bit shy... That said. Besides the obvious places. Her favs included
...my shop office floor..desk/office chair
... Hood of a ridged steel bdy car in my building...
..the washing machine @ hm.
(..Not the laundry mat u perverts!..)
... park picnic table or bench at 2am in dark..

Did I mention she was a total Mopar freak too? Nothing newer than '70 except a Cuda.
Her 1st car was a mid '60s Cuda V8 stick car.

On Saturday afternoons cleaning house.. she'd take her hair (it was dwn to her mid lower bk - & really soft & straight)
& do, usually, both sides in an
'Indiana braid'.. (or braids?.. is it plural?)

W/ the great smile, long legs in cutoffs,
& the hair braided on rare occasions to giv u a new look of her.. It was something to behold..

Im convinced she knew it drove me/men crazy. She read a lot of Cosmopolitan mags, & Id notice after a new issue came out, he always had a few new "tricks"
I hadn't seen before.

She only did the braids behind closed doors (at hm usually) as I later recalled mentally.

Its hard to find a woman who really loves the cars that we ourselves love, also.

My lifetime & wonderful partner now, is getting so good at listening at engines & moving drivetrain, that when stuff starts to make even a slight new funny noise....
She gets me to come hear it.

Yeah. She also cuts all my grass. She is awesome. The right woman to marry.. cuz we like the same things mostly.
So I did... hopefully never a Strike 2.

She looks like the Original Cat Woman from 60s Batman tv show..(Julie Newmar)
Has natural Auburn red natural hair,
& her 5'5-114lb frame, is petite,
& she has a great smile.. Engineering degree even..
She would never let thk she can run my forklift, lawn equipment, tractors..

as good or better than myself..
besides the forklift.. i hav more exper.

She says she would try the backhoe more... if id get off my lazy azz -- clean the fuel system--
& get it running again, so she can put more limestone rock around her roses & garden area.

2 women in my life. Past & present.
Who genuinely love cool, fast, & fun cars.
& trucks... its usually once in 1 lifetime.

So lightning does strike twice in 1 lifetime fellows.

I am a very rich man. Just not financially.

If we don't drive in rain. We should hav the ballz to remove the wiper arms.

If are wome hav nice racks. They should were clothes to show them.

1 of these 2 items we should hide/remove
The other item we should 'showcase'.

Cars...& women..

Who can truely get enuff of a good 1 of either?

Ok.. Perv hr is over.
Bk to wrk.. for me..
& Go watch Matt Foley-that SNL skit, when Ur havn bad day, & ur Stks are crashin ... 😆

He lives in a van..dwn by the river.. U know..??

Im an ole man. Im entitled to my Dimentia ridden thoughts ... haha
Regards gentleman.
Opinions will vary on this pcs of chit post. Oh well... Deal wit it..
Sponsored