Sponsored

Amp, Sub and Dynamat Install (Long post/heavy-pic warning)

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
thanks! that is super helpful.. I also found an old cj pony parts video of him installing a roush real valance that also gave me some insight.. appreciate it..
Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
The side trunk liners are held in place by push pins under the back seats. I believe they may be obscured by the plastic in the rear of the car:

20170423_193225%20(800x600).jpg

After removing the screw on knobs in the rear, the black plastic piece has to be pulled off of the studs and then up and forward. See the fingers and clips in this picture of the rear of the black plastic rear trunk liner. When reinstalling, you have to tilt the four bottom hooks into the holes while trying to seat the three clips and get the holes over the studs. You can see on mine tht the holes are pretty chewed up from the three or four times it has been pulled off and put back:

20170423_193752%20(800x600).jpg
thanks again.. I was able to get the piece off using your advice..Getting it back on was a bit of a task. I had the inner clips on, but when I would push down to seat the top plastic pieces into the holes they would pop back out... not sure if it was becuase of the adding dynamat under the liner? was finally able to get it to snap in..then put on the connectors

chipmaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT premium

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
Anyone using this box know what the air space is? I couldn't find it on their website.

Thanks!
This is a guesstimation on my part... The recommended minimum enclosure size for the Audiomobile GTS 21 series is as follows;
GTS 10" - .45 cu. ft.
GTS 12" - .75 cu. ft.

So, assuming those enclosures were built to Audiomobile specs, those should be safe starting points.

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
This is a great thread. Just wish Photobucket didn't mess up all the pics.

Sponsored

OP
OP
mikes2017gt

mikes2017gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Prem M/T 3.55
Yeah, I'm sorry about the pics. I had no idea that would happen with Photobucket. Been using them for years and have hundreds of pics uploaded there (not just for the Mustang). A lot of my "presence" on various forums is now kaput. :( I have to upload them all somewhere else...just don't know where. Don't want to go through all the trouble and wind up in this situation again.

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Yeah, I'm sorry about the pics. I had no idea that would happen with Photobucket. Been using them for years and have hundreds of pics uploaded there (not just for the Mustang). A lot of my "presence" on various forums is now kaput. :( I have to upload them all somewhere else...just don't know where. Don't want to go through all the trouble and wind up in this situation again.
Photobucket has truly shot themselves in the foot. Even if they back off of this extortion I think most users will move on.

Thanks for the good info!

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
Too bad about pics that's why I upload mine to the site.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I switched to PostImage. One of it's major focuses is on forum use.

Excited to see the pics once you re-upload! I know it is an old thread but I havent seen it yet lol :D

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
I just opened a PostImage account. Thanks!

Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
I just opened a PostImage account. Thanks!
[MENTION=31086]hlh1[/MENTION] No problem. I like their interface nice and simple, easy to use.

To transfer over your photobucket pics really easily just copy and paste the picture URLs into PostImage's URL Uploader. Easier, faster, and dont have to find and reupload them all from your PC :thumbsup:

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Photobucket has truly shot themselves in the foot. Even if they back off of this extortion I think most users will move on.

Thanks for the good info!
Photobucket made a really terrible decision, and I believe the majority of their userbase abandoned them because of it. I'd been using them since 2003. Over the years I watched ads intrude and the interface become progressively worse, but I stuck it out -- right up until they pulled this shit.

Not only did I jump ship, I also deleted my account.

Fuck those guys.

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
AGREED!

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
Whats up with the photo bucket .com? I want to mimick your install but there are no pictures

[MENTION=13032]blakedanatural[/MENTION] Photobucket no longer allows you to use them for image hosting, so the OP needs to reupload the pictures somewhere else for us to see them.
Sponsored