Vehicle Showcase

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
Lack luster cs, high prices. Shop elsewhere. Doesn’t take too much gooogling to see it’s not just a few people or a certain forum. Truck forum has negatively too. If you see more negative reviews, still order, and it doesn’t meet your expectations, sadly I’d say with technology and how plugged people are into technology, it’s on you

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
I havent any issues with AM for awhile.

I had some issues with CJ lately, they kept sending me the wrong part, so that was annoying. I asked them since you kept sending me the wrong thing, can you give me a discount on the next level product (maybe like $20 more). they were like we will issue you a refund so you can purchase the higher dollar item. Once I got the refund, i waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, and of course their discount code/sale couldnt be applied to the thing I wanted to purchase haha.

I am not really impressed with LMR, to me they really dont have much to purchase. Take grilles for example, they have like 3 grilles for a 15-17 Mustang. Granted i guess since LMR is alot smaller company compared to an AM, CJ, etc..., they probably can get their stuff out sooner because maybe they stock more of the stuff instead of Drop Shipping products like AM and CJ

O well, show me a company that is perfect and doesnt have any issues.

Sponsored

stanger1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT500-Sold, 2017 Roush RS3
I have used AM a few times and have never had any problems.
Got An X pipe within 1 day from them, so i will still use them.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
I placed an order that they said was available. They waited until today (Only because I called) to tell me that I was being issued a refund because they have no Idea what happened with the item I ordered. This after being told by 2 different people that my shipment would arrive today. Let me post something for sale. You agree to buy it. I promise 2day shipping. Take your money and keep my mouth shut. 5 days later you call and I say " I don't know what happened" Are you going to buy from me again? I would hope not.
I am far from being an AM fan - in fact I've had terrible experience with them and will never ever use them again.
But here it's simple case of having something that shows up in inventory that turns out either doesn't exist or is damaged. People told things will ship because to them it was something that was showing up in their system as available.
They've actually saved you trouble of returning something that would be useless and going through the refunds. Yes, their website / inventory could have been more accurate, but overall I'd rather have things end this way than having to ship it back.

You're being a little bit of a Karen here.

DonnieO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt cs
I've bought plenty from them. Never had a problem. Just bought something Saturday and it arrived today. No problems

DIB2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 H.E GT350; 1968 Ford Bronco Sport
Go with LMR, they will treat you right and parts shipped in Texas usually show up next day. AM is a joke and don't get me started with Bama tuning lol.

scotty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry to hear, but your story is not entirely surprising. Took me almost 2 months to get back $350 from those clowns after they sent me parts that were not as described, then dragged their ass for over 6 weeks after I sent the parts back before actually initiating a refund. Then, when I received said refund, it was for only 50% of what I paid. Had to pull teeth to get the rest.

They are really bottom of the barrel... stay away.

Last edited:

Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Too bad ACME doesn't sell mustang parts. Whenever Wile E. Coyote bought stuff from them it showed up 5 seconds after he stuffed the order in the mailbox.

OP
OP
treborwd22

treborwd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 California Special Oxford White
Well I guess things happen for a reason. I just ordered Corsa Xtreme 's from Lethal Performance for a really good price.
Screenshots_2020-12-31-15-03-05.png

1emglenn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eugene
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 A10 Roush phase 2
So, after a few years I finally got back into another mustang (16 California Special) and started racking up build ideas. Was looking around AM for a catback exhaust and found a great deal on a MBRP Race system. It was listed as Open Box for $409 with having only a small scratch. I waited a few days and finally on Thursday Dec 17th called AM Customer Service. Spoke with someone about the Open Box item and he was able to pull pictures on his end and told me that it really was only a small scratch and would come with Box and all original parts. I asked if it qualified for the free 2-day shipping like the website said and he told be yes it does. I pulled out my CC and paid over the phone. Customer service told me due to the weekend I should expect my delivery on Monday the 21st. No problem.
Saturday, I looked at my account on AM and noticed a pending status on the order. Confused I called to make sure everything was ok with my order. The Guy I spoke with told me that my order was being processed for shipment that day and I would receive an email later in the evening with my tracking info. Well that never happened. Today Dec 21st I called again and spoke with someone about my order. The guy I spoke with sounded confused and told me he needed to speak with his manager. After speaking with his manager, he told me that for some reason my order would need to be canceled. I asked why and he said something is wrong with the order, maybe its damaged more the what was advertised or parts are missing. Basically, he had no idea and was just guessing. He told me nothing could be done but to give me a refund. I asked if he could work with me on a new in box system but that was a waste of time. Was told that Open Box items are different. Keep in mind that nowhere on AM’s website does it let buyers know that open box items can be canceled for any reason, only that all open box items are non-refundable. What I don't understand is why after 2 phone calls being told that my item would ship (Remember this was a 2 DAY shipping item) I was only informed today only because I called. You would think that if an order can't be fulfilled to meet a 2-day shipment a company a big as AM would have a way of updating the customer. Not really the type to shame a company but being a loyal customer for 10 years and getting this level of poor service is not right. Has anyone else experienced this poor level of service from AM?
I too have had trouble with AM ever since the COVID has started. CJPony isn't any better. Haven't tried LMR but because of the trouble I have had recently with the other two, sounds good. Part of the trouble with AM that I discovered is that they a lot of times do not have the item in their warehouse. Instead they contact the vendor and have the vendor ship it. Once they have contacted the vendor they completely let it drop. They no longer stay involved in the transaction. So, you end up calling them over and over trying to find out what has happened to your order. For awhile they were pretty good, not anymore.

IamCDNJosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 F150 3.5EB FX4
They did you a favor, the MBRP Race exhaust is hot garbage.

1emglenn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eugene
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 A10 Roush phase 2
One more thing that I meant to mention about AM that I find infuriating. You're looking for a specific part. You find it on their site and it says "IN STOCK." So, you order it and within hours or the next day you get an email that starts with "OOPS!" to inform you that in actuality they don't have it in stock and needs to be ordered. So now to AM KMA!
Sponsored