American Muscle Disappointment

LkySpade

Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
They have a third party customer service call center. I had a problem with a shifter knob. Color was way off. Had to talk to several people to get a full refund. Bastards wanted to charge me a restocking fee.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 grabber blue GT PP1 convertible, 2018 blue metallic explorer sport
LMR is less then a 2hr drive from my house. Might make a day trip and give them my money.
I do the same with summit racing, they are about a 45 minute drive. And summit motorsports park is about 45 mins also in the other direction.

DolomiteGT

Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertable
A buddy of mine purchased some items off of AM for his S197 while they had a $50 off promo going on a couple of weeks ago. They didn't give him the discount after processing the order and charged him the full amount.

Then a few days later he gets an email telling him his ordered was cancelled because his payment was declined. This was a day AFTER they pulled the money from his checking account!

After calling them they told him they couldn't issue a refund cause nothing was shipped. He had to send them screen shots from his checking account showing them that they already collected the funds!

Afterwards they came back and said they couldn't issue him a refund back to his account because the order had shipped. He was like WTF!? So he asked if he could get $50 refunded cause the promo wasn't applied. They said they would give him a $50 credit on his NEXT purchase.

Uh yeah. I've never bought anything from AM, and I don't think I ever will. I'll stick to Lethal Performance, CJ Pony and Steeda. Looking forward to LMR once the SP2's ever go back on sale. LOL

Last edited:

Rapid Red

Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
RaceRed>GT PP2 >RXCAIL2
Vehicle Showcase
That's exactly why, always pay with a credit card, if true.

They will get the money back.

Advertisement

20 - MAK Performance - 1

Advertisement