FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Not a single girl I dated liked noise. They all drive little Honda fits and civics. Lol
Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
I don t like annoying loud either, LOL
too many snowflake girls I guess, stay away from them anyway (you ll be sorry).
this thread is gone soon I hope, LOL.

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I had to put a straight resonator on my HPP a couple weeks ago then I found a take off Ecoboost resonator for $100 and will put that on when it arrives.

The other day a GF scolded me for hitting tha gas hard after I dropped her off said it was still loud and looked like I drove away angry LOL.
You should get a Mach-E, you and your girlfriend would love it. You could take it down to the local Yoga studio together and love how quiet it is. No more scolding for how “angry” your four cylinder sounds…

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
LOL. I don't give a shit what she thinks: multi lingual, high earning super models with three passports and a Ferrari are dime a dozen haha
You might be the most pompous human being I’ve never met.

Sponsored

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
LOL it's a joke haha.
I’m aware, no one that drives a Ferrari would complain that a four cylinder sounds angry. Doesn’t change what I said.

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I try to align my projection to current standards within ethically and socially sensitive norms.

Off limites is extreme narccisisim constantly posting photos of myself, cars, GFs, Homes, boats, muscles, travel locations like 80 % of western world.

By all current measures and standards I am extremely humble haha.
You can always tell a truly humble person by how much they brag about how humble they are…

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
You can always tell a truly humble person by how much they brag about how humble they are…
This guy is blatantly trolling you lol, don't waste your time on him.

I can tell you that I live near Boston and most women with college degrees (yes, even the super liberal ones) don't know what the difference between a V8, a V6, and an I4 motor is. They don't usually care either and most of them are pretty environmentally conscious.

Besides, when I have my 2022 Mach 1, I'll just tell anyone who cares that I got the newer Mustang because they updated the motor to be more eco-friendly :wink:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
He is the only member I have on ignore. Might be a good idea for you too. Or maybe he will be banned again. Hopefully permanently :giggle:

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT

I can tell you that I live near Boston and most women with college degrees (yes, even the super liberal ones) don't know what the difference between a V8, a V6, and an I4 motor is. They don't usually care either and most of them are pretty environmentally conscious.

Besides, when I have my 2022 Mach 1, I'll just tell anyone who cares that I got the newer Mustang because they updated the motor to be more eco-friendly :wink:
I know he is but he’s such an obnoxious human being it just feels right… It’s most likely because he’s got an ugly annoying girlfriend that he has to do stuff like this, but such is life sometimes. Just dawned on me he very well might not have a girlfriend and simply made up the story of how annoying she is just to further the facade…

Sponsored

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
He is the only member I have on ignore. Might be a good idea for you too. Or maybe he will be banned again. Hopefully permanently :giggle:
It’s just like starting at a horrible car accident. I shouldn’t look but I can’t look away.

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT ; 2016 Mustang V6 (Sold)
I’d say the majority of society does not know the difference between the different engines and most of that majority wouldn’t be able to tell the difference in person either. For the most part, cars are just a means of transportation and require no further interest or research into the matter.

I had to explain WHY I sold my V6 for a GT more than a few times to my fiancé and a friend. To them they think I’m literally buying the same car twice until I explain the differences. They are intelligent people but have no clue about cars.

Stewert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT premium
Advice? If you're ordering it, be very patient.

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I know he is but he’s such an obnoxious human being it just feels right… It’s most likely because he’s got an ugly annoying girlfriend that he has to do stuff like this, but such is life sometimes. Just dawned on me he very well might not have a girlfriend and simply made up the story of how annoying she is just to further the facade…
Nah, his girlfriend is real. I found a pic of her online:

1652889126812.png

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016

For everyone I know, a Mustang is a Mustang. No one knows the difference between a Shelby, Eco, GT, etc. They don't even know those "flavors" exist. They DO know I drive an orange Mustang, that's all.
Sponsored