Synergy720

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Hey guys,

I have a 2020 GT with active exhaust. When I turn the car on with my remote start, the quiet mode engages and it’ll stay like that the whole 15 minutes that it is running. But the moment I start the car with the button inside it says not available and immediately defaults to normal mode. And I can’t select any other mode. It’s locked to normal mode. I’ve tried with the mode toggle, between track, sport+, wet, everything. I’ve checked the harness and the actuators and everything seems fine. Im doing a battery disconnect reset on it right now. But has anybody else faced this issue? Any tips/pointers?

-Bryan
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Are you sure your AE harness where it plugs into thr actuators isn’t shorting out against the pinch weld? This can occur when sliding the exhaust back to remove it for mid pipe or header installs. Sometimes it can be hard to tell at a quick glance.

I had this problem on my 2019 Bullitt and had to repair my harness. I’ve since removed the AE exhaust and relocated the actuators to an AWE bracket and kept them plugged up to avoid getting the light on the dash.